Chapter 8: Pillow Fight (requested)

A/N: this was requested by oh_my_glob_ go check her out. Sorry I know my grammar is shit. My English teacher only told me a couple of days ago and I was like, well thank you very fricken much teacher! So I'm working on it. Again sorry?

Dan:

You'd just finished filming a video for you channel, with Dan. It wasn't going so well, you both were stuffing up the intro, and let's add the outro just to be truthful. You finally finished filming about 2 hours later, and you were just laughing your arses off.

"Thank You for doing that with me Dan." You said finally calming down

"It's fine I don't mind." He answered smiling at you

But then out of no where, he grabbed a pillow and smacked you in the face with it.

"Oh it is on, BITCH! You screamed the last word being the person you are

You picked up a pillow and hit him back. You kept repeating this until, you were both lying on the ground laughing nearly in tears.

Phil:

"Phillllllllllllll!" You said walking up behind him

"Whaaaaaaaatt." He answered sounding annoyed.

He had been sitting at his computer all day, and to be honest, you were bored. Being a YouTuber yourself, you understood that he needed to upload this video, but he hadn't even looked at you all day. It was annoying you, and you were annoying him by trying to get his attention.

You picked up the pillow sitting next to you on the bed and hit him on the head with it.

"Oh that is it. YOUR IN FOR IT!" He yelled playfully

He grabbed another pillow from next to you, and hit you back.

"OH IT IS ON!" You yelled back

A little while later Dan walked in.

He looked at you both and then smiled. He coughed, and you looked at him leaning in the door way. You looked at each other, then back at him and smirked.

He looked at you with a scared facial expression, and sprinted off.