Chapter 20: Imagine #3

A/N: this imagine is for LucyGalaxyXxx I hope you like it, and if not I have failed as a human being.

Lucy's POV:

"Harry your a wizard." Hagrid said through the TV screen
I laughed at my self, I've seen this movie to many times to even count. I literally ran out of numbers. I leant into Phil's chest and took in his scent. I loved days like this, when I can just lie with him, and watch a movie.

"Hey Lucy?" He said
"Yeah?" I asked
"I love you." He said pulling me so I was facing him
"I love you too." I said putting my forehead on his
"Good." He said kissing my nose
I stared into his eyes, I swear you could swim in them, they are just the perfect shade of blue. In fact everything about him is perfect, his laugh, his smile, his eyes, his personality, his skin tone basically everything.

I smiled and rolled off the couch to go get food. "Doooooonnnn't leeeeeeaaaaave meeeeeeeee!" He yelled running after me, that caused me to run faster, before I new it, we were chasing each other around the flat. He finally caught me and wrapped his arms around my waist, I squealed slightly and laughed.

I grabbed some chips (crisps) from the cupboard and went back up to the couch. We watched the rest of Harry Potter, and when credits finally started rolling we stood up and walked downstairs and to his bedroom.

I lay down on his bed, and hugged one of the pillows into my chest, he lay down next to me and hugged me, the pillow resting in the middle of us. I fell asleep in his arms and didn't wake up until the next morning to see him gone.

I walked downstairs and found him cooking pancakes. "Mmmm, pancakes." I said laughing
"Not just pancakes, FRICKEN DELIA SMITH PANCAKES!" He yelled laughing
I rolled my eyes and giggled along with him.

This weekend had been the best weekend ever. I didn't get to spend the weekends with him much, my parents didn't agree with me dating him, so they didn't let me see him much. I don't care what they think though.

I finished eating my pancakes. "Hey I better go, mum and dad will kill me if they found out I'd spent the night with you and not my friend Olivia." I said sighing "I wish they just accepted you."
"So do I, but I'll prove to them I can look after you." He said hugging me as I walked out

A/N: sorry it's short, but I hope you like it LucyGalaxyXxx :), I hope this made any kind of day your having slightly better, Ciao.