Movie.

Time skip ,. At Night 10:30

They all 4 were in the hall , deciding the movie they are gonna watch.

Y/n - so it's final we gonna watch this movie ok . ( She said in excitement).

They sat on a couch.
Taehyung and. Jungkook were sitting next to each other and their love ones next to them . ( I hope you understood the position, taehyung and Jungkook were sitting between both girls 😁)

Half an hour passed , they were enjoying the movie.

Hana - I am going to get some snacks.

Y/n - let me help you unnie .
With that they both left .

Taehyung stood up and about to go.

Jungkook - Now where are you going?

Taehyung - Washroom, wanna join .
He said sternly.

Jungkook - no no you go . ( He said while giggling.)

After few minutes when Taehyung returned , unknowingly he sat on that place of the couch where he wasn't before. ( Taehyung's and Jungkook s place got interchanged.)
When both girls returned they sat on their respective place, unaware of the surrounding, because it was dark .
( Now y/n is sitting with Taehyung and Jungkook with Hana.)

Y/n held taehyung arm , resting her head on his shoulder.

Y/n - This movie is quite romantic.
She said in a low voice while being romantic.

Taehyung in his mind. - wait this is not Hana's voice, is this her.OH SH*T
Is she thinking me Jungkook. I think we unintentionally interchanged our places .

Y/n - I love you kookie .
With that she kissed his cheek.

Taehyung's eyes widen in shocked.

Taehyung in his mind - What do i do now , should I tell her or push her away. Where I have gotten myself into? God please save me from this girl.

When movie got over . Hana got up and switch on the lights. The moment lights were on , everyone's eye's widen in shocked.
Y/n was still in the same position. And Jungkook was staring at them being confused.

Y/n pov,

When the lights were on , i was still holding Jungkook arm . I lifted i head up to look at him . But got shocked when I saw it was him , MR KIM.
I got up immediately.

Taehyung's pov ,

When she realised what she did she got up immediately. . I myself was shocked and looking at the television which was already off . I didn't look at her. ( He was with same shocked face)

Y/n in her mind - Did i watch the whole movie with this rude , arrogant fellow. Ohhhhh nooooooo don't tell me God that I kissed him .

When realisation hits her what she did, she immediately ran upstairs into her room being embarrassed.