My Cherry .

Suga kissed her forehead.

Suga - Bye .
He said and left from there.

Jungkook and Jimin is in utter shocked. Only Taehyung and y/n were smiling while looking at them .

Jungkook - Hey Taehyung look, that boy kissed your wife . And here you are smiling. What type of husband you are.

Taehyung - Shut up . Suga and Hana are very good friend . They care for each other. The way he peck her forehead it's only shows care . And i am completely ok with it.

Jungkook - Ooooo.
His lips formed o shape.

Y/n - He is a gentleman unnie .

Hana - Yes he is .
She said while smiling at her.

Y/n and Hana went inside the kitchen to clean the dishes.

Now there is Taehyung, Jungkook and Jimin in the hall.

Jungkook - When will you go?
He said while looking at Jimin .

Jimin - Is this your house? Are you the owner. If the owner has no problem with it then who are you to ask me.

Taehyung in his mind- Owner also want you to leave his house now.

Jungkook - May I know why you came here .
He said sternly.

Jimin - To Meet My Wife.

Jungkook - How dare you to call Hana your wife . She is Taehyung's wife.
Look Taehyung what is he talking about. He is calling your wife his. Now you won't do anything.

Taehyung cover his eyes with his hand on his stupidness.

Jimin - It's not Hana . The girl who is in white frock ,she is my wife.

Jungkook think for a sec then he realised that y/n is wearing white frock.

Jungkook grip his collar and pulled him .

Jungkook - Don't you dare , don't you ever dare to say that again. She don't even look any other guy and you are calling her your wife
She is My, My Cherry.
He said while being very angry

Jimin - Wheather you call her your Cherry, Berry or Mulberry .
The power the word " Wife " hold
these words will never.

He said while smirking at him
Jimin's words was making Jungkook more angry he wants to punch his face very hard.