Erase All Touches.

*Play this song

Y/n - I want you to love me taehyung.. I want you to make me yours.

Upon listening to her his heart beat started beating faster.

But suddenly he realized something..
He started thinking that y/n must thinking him a wrong person , she must be thinking that he wants her Body.

Taehyung - I don't want those things from you.. And I will never ask for this. I will never force you y/n..never.

Y/n - I know taehyung.. I know.

She slowly hugged him , she rest her head over his chest and wrapped her arms around his waist.

This action of her made taehyung's heart beat to race.

Y/n - I know.. I know about your feelings for me taehyung..

Upon listening to her taehyung was in shocked and shy at the same time.

Y/n is still hugging him.. But she started feeling something else..
Her heart is beating fast too.

Y/n in her mind - What kind of feeling is this.. Why this feeling is soothing my heart.. Why it is feeling like my heart is healing..

After few seconds she said in her mind.

Y/n in her mind - Is this the same feeling that taehyung feel for me.

She closed her eyes and hugged him more tightly.

Y/n - Hug me back taehyung..

Taehyung slowly slowly wrapped his arms around her waist.

Now they both are hugging each other. Both of their eyes are closed. There is complete silence between them.

They both are feeling each other's heart beat

Y/n - Taehyung.

Taehyung - Hmm.

Y/n - I know you don't want my body.. I know you will never want it even if you have to wait for your whole life..
And I want to say that..

She took a pause and spoke.

Y/n - I am not forcing myself.. I want to be yours ..

Suddenly her eyes become teary..

Y/n - I - I am still in pain taehyung.. I am still in pain.. My heart cries.

Then she spoke.

Y/n - Every night that man comes in my night as my nightmare... And it makes me remind of his touch.. His every touch. The way he touched me.. The way he used my emotions, the way he used my body.. It makes me remind all the things...
And I feel uncomfortable, gross,discomfort insecure. whenever I remind of his touch.