Broken Heart

Play this song

Y/n - Tomorrow My unnie will get married to kookie.

Hana - No!! Please don't do this.

Y/n - Why? You love him.. Getting married to that person who loves you is a blessing..

Y/n's condition is looking very bad.. But she is controlling her tears...

Taehyung walked towards them and stood in front of jungkook and Hana.

Taehyung - It's been 3 days since you both returned here.. Why you didn't tell me hana that started having feeling for jungkook.. Why?

Hana - I - I wanted to tell you everything taehyung, but it was a very shameful thing, I was not getting that courage..

She open her bag and showed him a ticket.

Hana - Just yesterday I had decided to leave this country.. And not to come back again.. But I didn't know it would come out like this..

Hana's condition is miserable now..
Her eye's got red, her face got completely covered with tears..

She was accepting her mistake... She was accepting that she has committed a sin..She is accepting she is at fault..
only her fault.

She is feeling ashamed.., she is guilty, sorry, and everyone could see this clearly,

Hana - Y/n I am telling you - do- don't for-forgive me.. Please.

Seeing her condition.. Taehyung pulled her into a hug.

Taehyung - Shh. Stop crying now.

Hana - Taehyung.. I have done a sin which is unforgivable.. Never forgive me.. .. Please..

Taehyung - I have seen your struggle.. I have seen how much you tried to make me fall for me. But I was the one who was rejecting your love.. Continuously.

Then he spoke.

Taehyung - Finally you found someone who loves you and you too love him.. There is nothing wrong in it...

He pulled away from the hug. And spoke.

Taehyung - Everyone has a right to love and be loved, and nobody on this earth has the right to tell anyone that their love for another human being is morally wrong.

He wiped off her tears..

Hana - Taehyung..

Taehyung - Shh. We are with you..
Don't think you are alone..

Taehyung - I am freeing you from this forced relationship Hana...

He said while smiling at her.

He pulled out his phone and called someone.

On call.

Taehyung - I want divorce paper within an hour.. Anyhow..

With that he hung up the call.

And here jungkook is standing with his head hanging low. .

He is feeling ashamed.. Guilty..

Taehyung - And you jungkook... I will not hesitate to kill you.. If you break a innocent heart again..

Suga - Hana and y/n you both please go and change..

Y/n - Come unnie..

She held her wrist . And about to go.
But stopped.

Jimin - Y/n please come here.