🦇 𝟎𝟎𝟏 🦇

🦇

In the middle of the evening, you stretch on the rich couch as you didn't take a rest from the past few days. Tired, you seem to almost take a nap on the couch. Your coffee wasn't even working with you, as well. It seemed that you couldn't get out of your sleep trance. Maybe if your boss, Bruce Wayne, actually would work his files instead of handing out with his family a whole ton, then maybe it would be easier for you, but as a loyal worker, you can't be seen as a selfish brat or else you'll look like everybody in the company.

Groaning happily, you finally finish the last file of requests of the day that was sent a month ago. You crack your knuckles as you stretch in happiness. You sigh happily as you drop your body on the couch.

"Finally, I can take a rest," you say.

You yawn on the couch as you get in a comfortable position.

"I'll just," you put your hands under your head, "take a small nap before I go."

🦇

Opening his office, Bruce takes his suit off as he sighs and looks at his phone. He reads the news of the latest crimes and other random rumors of what the Bruce Wayne plans for Gotham's future.

He sits down as he sets his phone down to call on you.

"Ms. Y/n, cancel all my meetings for today," Bruce says.

He was confused to why you weren't answering until he found you sleeping on the couch. Deeply chuckling, he stands up as he walks up to you and his files. He picks some of them up and finds then finished, surprised at how you finished them so quickly. He shakes his head in such amazing gratitude.

He kneels down to your sleeping form as you still didn't wake up from his presence. He moves a strand of your hair away from your face, making you move a little bit. Bruce sighs happily as he was grateful for what you've been doing for the past years of working for him. He's never had someone as hardworking as you, and he wishes to give you a reward.

He stands up as he looks at all of the files you finished. He found all of them finished. Yet again, he was amazed by your works.

"M-Mr. Wayne!" you wake up, quickly rubbing your eyes and standing up in a formal manner, "W-When did you get here?"

"Did you finish all of these?" Bruce sets the files down as he gave a serious look.

"Well, not all of them. There are probably still some emails that I have to go through, but yeah, I did," you respond with ease.

"Really?" he asks.

"Y-Yes, sir," you say, "you told me to finish everything while you were gone from you vacation."

"And you took that word literally."

You look at the bandage and slit dry wounds on your boss' face as he turns to look at your concerned face. As for Bruce, he notices the bags under your eyes.