🦇 𝟎𝟎𝟑 🦇

🦇

As you enter the mansion, you were surprised that it was way more bigger from the inside than out. It was so beautiful. Even had a hint of vintage in rich. You rub your arms in goosebumps of amazement.

"Wow, it's very beautiful inside, Mr. Bruce," you comment.

Bruce only laughs.

"That's what you get for working so hard," Bruce says as he brings a hand around your shoulder.

You nervously laugh before slyly getting away from the strong man's grip.

"Well, why don't you take a walk around the house? I'm sure you're dying to walk around," he winks at you playfully.

Getting even more nervous, you shake your head.

"Are you sure, sir? What if I stole something?"

"You won't."

"How would you know? I could steal anything in this beautiful mansion," you look at a few of the vases for decoration.

"I know you won't. You're nothing like a criminal to me," he says, "Besides, why steal from me when you can ask? I can give you anything you want. You just have to ask."

"Of course, you can, Mr. Bruce," you smile at him, "You're a billionaire for everyone's sake."

"Mr. Bruce, you're back," his personal butler says, "Along with a young lady."

"Yup. Ms. Y/n L/n," Bruce brings you closer to the elderly man, "meet Alfred, my butler and father figure. He's the best at almost everything. Alfred, this is Y/n. She's the Lucius Fox 2.0, and the best at it, too."

"Ah, so you are the one that Master Bruce compliments about," Alfred gives you a formal bow.

"R-Really?" you start to get flustered and look up at your boss who smiles proudly of you.

"Of course! Anyone who works hard deserves to be praised."

You start to get even more flustered and nervous as you rub your fingers together. You gave a shy laugh and look away.

"I don't need this praise, sir," you say, "I'm only doing my best."

"And the best is more than I thought anyone can do," Bruce says.

"I'd hate to break your small talk, but dinner is served, Master Bruce," Alfred says.

"Great," Bruce says as he and Alfred walks you to the dining room, "I promise you, Y/n, Alfred makes the best food. He's the best at almost everything."

"I'm glad that makes you happy, sir," you say, "Not many people appreciate what others do, so I'm glad you're not one of them."

Bruce gives a promising smile that shows how appreciative he is around you, along with you. Alfred sees the scene unfold in front of him and likes how this is going.