18.Belong With You

Taehyung was in the dirty apartment complex

Taehyung was in the dirty apartment complex.its passed midnight.

No matter what happened he has a mission to complete.he is more than ready to get the mission done and kill that bastard.he waited too long for this.even though the only thing that he wants to do now is to go home and cry his heart out like a teenager who experienced his first breakup.Taehyung cringe at his thoughts.

He was standing in the apartment door that he got the information about.he need to break the lock and sneak inside.but there is a bit of a problem.the lock is a electronic one which is strange thing to see in these poor dirty apartments.Also Taehyung didnt expect that.

Of course that bastard must have done that.

he had to call namjoon for help who are expert at these type of things.So it can be handled.now he was waiting for his call and it taking forever kinda pissing him off.He was Trying to Distract Himself from today event.but his mind going back to the scene that happened earlier.

His phone vibrated in his pocket.he quickly answered placing the earbud in his ear.

"What the fuck took you so long?I need to kill this bastard as soon as possible and get the fuck out of here"he spats.

"Well its not that easy to drive a fucking van in this stupid crowded narrow streets."namjoon spat back.

"Dont fuck with me namjoon"taehyung warned."tell me what i need to do to break this fucking lock"

"Hey..I'm Your Sister's husband bro!At Least Show Some respect"namjoon said sound little bit offended.

Taehyung rolled his eyes.Namjoon knew Taehyung was the adopted brother.infact all the people knew in the mafia house.but they never bought it up except mr.jeon.taehyung is greatful for that.

But whenever his name connected with a jeon family members it reminded Taehyung of painful undeniable truth.that he is not actually belongs with Any of  them.

Even Not With Jungkook.

"Are You Going To Help Me or Not?"Taehyung asked rather cutting tone.

"Jeez okay okay.give me a second."

Taehyung heard some ruffling sounds from the background.

"Ok.Taehyung Listen to me Carefully and Do Exactly As I Say."Taehyung nearly gasps at how namjoons voice got demanding and stern.

"Ok" taehyung sound like a less asshole this time.

"So do you have the device that I Gave You?"

"Yes"

"Ok.Take It Out"

Taehyung took the contraption  device with segment display. a bright one .its look like a device that he only seen in moives.he dont know how the hell namjoon was able to creat such a device.