35.Love's Unyielding Control

Hi guys!I'm back..sorry it took so long..

_______________________________________

Taehyung slammed the door shut and slumped to the floor, his head in his hands,his fingers entangled in his hair, trying to unravel the knotted mess of anger and confusion that gripped his mind.

Fucking Hell!

It felt like his chest weighed five hundred pounds right now.
His breath quickens as images of Jungkook pointing a gun at his own temple flashes across his eyes. He blinks furiously as his chest rises faster and faster. He feels the panic building in his throat, and he fights pathetically to get it under control. He was meant to be in control, always.

But that little devil has gotten under his skin setting off fireworks of unease and excitement.

its both thrilling and terrifying.

Taehyung should have known. He should have known better.

After all this time,after all the cruel things he has been doing to him.jungkook still went against his mother.he had the chance to go to his father and to expose the facade of the so-called 'perfect bodyguard.'

If he had, Taehyung might have met a gruesome fate, or maybe he'd still be locked in the basement, enduring unspeakable torment. whatever,his poit is jungkook would have been free from him.

But no.

That little devil threatened his mom with a fucking gun against his own scalp while claiming that he loves taehyung and taehyung's is his.

Jungkook was not being a little needy bitch or he wasn't fucked up in the head as taehyung thought.

But its dangerous than that.

Jungkook fucking Loves Taehyung.!

His mother is right.

Jungkook is insane!he is fucking insane.

Wasn't jungkook sick and twisted as taehyung is?He was doing all this because he has been in love with taehyung all this time.

Jungkook is someone who dared to love his broken pieces.

while Taehyung thought he had the upper hand in their relationship, it was Jungkook who quietly held the reins, masterfully guiding the course of their dynamic.

Shitshitshitshit!

It all make sense now.

A 20 years old grown up,who has power, money,a perfect family and protective parents would just let taehyung,not to mention his bodyguard and a fucking orphan to, do things to him and cry afterwards like a baby and then seek comfort from him

All because he loves him.

Its not that taehyung had sny sort of power over him,it just that jungkook love for him is allowing taehyung to have control over  him.

And kim taehyung is living in a delusion all this time,How pathetic has he been.

he is nothing but miserable pathetic pitiful being.He's not the one in control, he's helpless and all under the jungkook's mercy.

The sensation of weakness clawed at taehyung's core, an unwelcome and suffocating weight that he desperately wished to cast aside.He hate feeling weak.

He wants to run.so so far away.Yet, he found himself ensnared in Jungkook's love, bound tighter than any knot, until he felt that escape was simply an impossible.

God!That boy is so so fucked up in the head.just the way he like it.

"I Love Him Mom"

"God I Fucking Love Him So Much"

"He is mine"

"I Would Rather Kill Myself Than Letting Him Get Killed"

Those words repeating in his head like a mantra and making something feral and possessive boil up inside him. He craved for him  breathing in the strong desire to held the younger closer him.

Jungkook truly was the exact amount of crazy that Taehyung wanted.

Now,In Taehyung's eyes Jeon jungkook is so fucking perfect.

______________________________________|