22.Monster.

Hey guys

Hey guys.i'm really really sorry for not updating soon.something came up and i got really busy.this is a long chapter to make up for it.enjoy ❤️

Please ignore the mistakes.
__________________________________

Warnings
Violence.gun kink(i'm bad putting warnings.but you all know what you are here for)

Taehyung was leaning against the window.golden light across the garden lighten the various flowers and trees.petals of the flowers and leaves scattered everywhere.white,red,pink purple and more.

Petals.so soft and delicate.that's how his cherry lips felt against his rough ones.so delicious.

Taehyung unconsciously brought his hands to his own lip tracing his slander fingers over them.shit!he want to feel those lips again.bite them and make them bleed.

He halt his movements when he hears a faint knock on the door.

"Come in"he turned around with a hiss.his bandaged shoulder still hurting.

The door open reavealing mr.jeon.

"Boss"Taehyung bowed his head.

Mr.jeon nodded his head."how is your  shoulder now?"he asked fatly.no sing of worry or other emotion visible in his eyes.it's just a plain question.

"I'm fine boss"taehyung said."did j-hope find out anything about who attacked us?"

"No nothing yet"taehyung saw how mr.jeon jaw clenched and hands balled into fists."that's why i am here.We can't fucking found out who attacked my son.those bastards are fucking dead.there is no tatoos no phones nothing important.even the color of the cars and number plates are fake.namjoon can't find matches with those faces.whoever they are, playing dangerous game"mr.jeon finished still looking pissed.

"Taehyung i want you to take jungkook to japan for a while.he need to be safe until we find out who they were and completely  destroy them.I know this is coward move.but i'm not ready to take any risk when it comes to my son"

Taehyung nodded his head thoughtfully."yeah i get it.but keeping him in japan will only increased the risk.don't you think boss?"

"What do you mean Taehyung?"mr.jeon seem to be in stress.may be someone was chasing after his son scared him.

"Look boss.who attacked us today not odinary group.they seemed to know a lot about us and wise enough to not to give us any clue about them.so jungkook is not safe if we keep him with our men.i think we need take him where there is no mafia involed.we have to keep a low profile."

"So what is your suggestion?"mr.jeon asked rubbing his temple.

"I think its better if we go to romania"

Mr.jeon think for a moment.
"ok.you two are leaving morning.namjoon will arrange everything.i'll talk with jungkook."

"ok boss."taehyung bowed.