5.Beginning of the Hell

Taehyung bolts awake in sleep and let's his eyes adjust to the dark room

Taehyung bolts awake in sleep and let's his eyes adjust to the dark room.his head feels light and dizzy.his body feels ache from pain. He almost feels like the room is spinning.his lips are dry and his throat feels starved right now.he grabs his head from both hands trying to recall what happened.then everything comes back to him.he was tortured!.he was starved!.he was locked away god knows for how many days.

He remembered waking up the next day in the mansion.his first morning with his new family.after doing his morning routine he came down only to met with the silence.there was no one in the living room.so he made his way to the kitchen.the kitchen is also empty.but after he found out from a maid that his mom went out with his sister and baby brother.then he remembered eating breakfast alone the maid prepared for him.he remembered that after he ate a tall young man come to him telling that mr.jeon is waiting for him in the mafia house.he got confused but nonetheless he follows the male. he was lead to the backyard and to the forest that was not far from the mansion.there was A small dilapidated wooden house in the middle of the forest.after entering to the house the male took something from his pocket and press a botton that emitted beep sound.as soon as the botton was press a box-shaped part of the wall protruded from the wall itself.it was a password code system(i don't know what it called and i'm too lazy to search)"wow" taehyung thought.the house look dirty and ugly filled with dust and spider webs in every corner.anyone would never think that there is this hidden techniques.the male walk towards the it and punch on some bottons hurriedly as if he wanted to taehyung to not to see it.but taehyung being a hawk he saw it.that means he will never forget it.he clearly underestimate taehyung.

A sound of a door opinion echo through the house.after making  sure to press the remote botton once again the male made his way towards the only room that the house has gesturing taehyung to follow him.taehyung wonder what would be the male's name.he must be a important and close person to  mr.jeon since he know such secret details like passwords.despite his curiosity he just kept his silence like always.the floor of the room splits to two parts in the middle and there was a staircase which lead to downwards."come" the male said.they silently climb downstairs.they land on a small dark room.there was no source of light.but taeyung can make the outline of a white door.The tall handsome male twist the door knob and opened the white door.they step outside.it was a long hallway with rooms either sides. And a dark blue carpet decorating the floor.it all screams expensive.

it all screams expensive