2.Adoption

"What is His Name?"

"Huh?"

"I Said What's that kid's name that Fought earlier mrs. Lee?"

She Hesitated.She Knew it..Knew the moment when Mr.jeon said that he want to discuss some matter with her.this is not gonna end well.if Anything this is gonna be worst.She Knows the Mafia Family For Years now and the fact that they never bring any good for anyone.She Let out a singh.

"Kim Taehyung"

Mr.Jeon hummed as he repeat the name "kim Taehyung..I Want Him".

Now Mrs.Lee and Mrs.Jeon Eyes Got Widen in Astonish at the wodrs that Leaves Mr.Jeon's Mouth.

"W..What?" Mrs.Lee Asked in disbelief. Oh My God! This is not gonna end well.she thought to herself.

"Honey what do you mean by you want him" mrs.jeon asked her husband camly despite the situation being Tense.she was sitting next to him with their Beautiful Daughter on her lap.

Mr jeon Turn towards His Wife Little jeon is still on his lap now playing with his tie.Loving Smile Appear His Face As he Stretch His hand to cup his wife's Beautiful Face." What I Mean Honey Is I Want To Adopt Him as My Son" He Said.

Mrs.jeon Stare at Her Husband Face, eyes Searching to find Any hint of joking.But No His Husband is Being Serious.Her Lips Stretch to wide smile and eyes sparks in excitement as she being any  normal sensitive mom that loves kids so much. "Oh my god..Are We Really Adopting him?" then she paused and turn Towards The Mrs.Lee Who Is Sitting in front Of Them(They Are Currently in Mrs.Lee's Office Room).

"Mrs.Lee Is It Possible that we can adaopt him?" She asked mrs.lee Who is Kept Her Silence  this Whole time Just Observing the Husband and Wife.

she visibly tense at the question. Of Course she knew The Mafia Leader's intentions are not good, despite the fact that he donate huge amount of money to orphanage every year.Her Eyes Traveled to Mrs.Jeon to Mr.Jeon.She Saw How His Eyes Narrow and Eyebrows Rise In Challenging manner.It Is a Threat. If She Didn't Give The Answer He Want,The outcome not be pleasant. After All He is The Mafia Leader She Knew That This Psychopath can Burn the orphanage Down Snap of a Finger.Did She Want That? No of Course Not.but She Can't put a innocent child's life in danger knowingly.Taehyung is a Special kid with extra intelligence. even though his behavior is reckless and out of control sometimes,that doesn't mean he has no bright future.

So She Clears Her Throat,Avoiding the Man's intense Gaze.She turn towards the mrs.jeon.flashing  a polite smile that seems too good to be true." yes Mrs.Jeon it is possible.But Don't you think the kid is too old. He is in his 13 now. He was here for 13 years now and in five more years he will turn to 18. He already got used to this life.beside you have two children.A girl and a boy. perfect family. If you bring Taehyung Home it will be hard to manage three kids.Taehyung can be Very Stubborn and Reckless Sometimes and isn't it the Age that need more attention and care for the little one" She Tried to reason with them Pointing her finger at the little jeon that now  Snoring cutely in his father's lap,Fast Sleep.She Knew Already it is Pointless.But At Least She Has To Try.Right?

"Oh no no mrs.Lee.I'm A House Wife.I Have Lot of Time for the three kids and My Little prince and princess Will Be Happy to have a Older Brother who can take care of them.isn't it Honey?" Mrs jeon Said Rather Exciting Manner.

"of Course Darling.and I'll make Sure He'll behave"mr.jeon said to his wife. His Dark Tone Gone Unnoticed by mrs.jeon due to her excitement but not by mrs.lee.She Gulp and Nodded her head to the married couple.She knew She Can't Argue further with them.She Can't believe how a wife can be this oblivion to her Husband's Intentions.She Shook her Head.

"Can I See Him mrs.lee? I want to talk to him" mrs.jeon Asked.

"You Can"She Ring a Bell That was on beside her.In no time a soft Knock heared from outside of the door."Come in" She Exclaimed.the door open revealing thin and tall tired looking women."yes mrs lee" The Women bow her head politely.

"Oh Katherine.This Mr.jeon and Mrs.jeon here is going to adopt our Taehyung.Can You Take her to his room?I'll Finished the paper work with mr.jeon"

Katherine looks at mrs.jeon and said,"Please Follow me Madam".

Mrs.jeon Nodded her head and Stood up with her daughter still on her arms to follow the women.

As soon as two women left the room mrs.lee turn to look at mr.jeon in the eye.There is no hint of a emotion in man's face.

"Why Taehyung Mr.Jeon?" She asked maintaining the eye contact with the man.

A ugly smirk appears his face as he thought about How the kid's eyes Filled with the pure rage,How His Jaw Clenched in Anger,How He charged towards the boy like a beast and how he punched the kid repeatedly not caring the boy live or not.He Saw the Hunger..Hunger For Blood and most importantly How the Kid was Able to Stop His Son's Cries.

Im Suck At Writing Conversations.😐
Enjoy..I guess❤️