16.The Moth

I'm Back

I'm Back.Sorry for suddenly disappearing.the university started so i got busy with work.but unfortunately it closed again.i'm feel so down.i think i'm not gonna graduate in this life.🙂Anyway.Now I'm ok guess.

Please ignore the mistakes.

Enjoy❤️

___________________________________

Jungkook was sitting in the cafeteria glaring at his food plate.his violet hair is tied to a man bun today exposing his forehead and the undercuts.he was upset the whole morning .He didnt learn a single thing in his morning classes.every time he tried to facus on lessons he found himself thinking about what happened the night before.why?

Of course because of kim fucking taehyung.

"What did these delicious chicken wings ever do to you that you are trying to kill them with your eyes?"

Jimin asked sarcastically while stealing two wings from jungkook's plate.jungkook didnt mind.he wasnt interesting in food at all right now.his mind is full with other things.other things like what taehyung said to him yesterday.his head was a mess.he has lot of questions that answers he dont know and he dont want to find out either.

"They are already dead jimin"jungkook said with a eye roll.

"No Shit Sherlock"jimin mocked.

Jungkook didnt say anything.just sighed and look away from jimin.

"No seriously jungkook is there something wrong?you seems bit off from the morning.what happened?"jimin asked this time concerned laced in his voice.

Jungkook let out a long sigh again.

"Its Taehyung"jungkook said.

"Taehyung?holy shit jungkook!is he did something to you? Are you hurt?!"jimin panicked.voice going high pitch gaining attention from everyone in the cafeteria.

"Jeez! jimin lower your damn voice "jungkook said gritting his teeth.

Jimin looked around.everyone was looking at their table."sorry"he muttered sheepishly smiling.

"Why do you assume that taehyung did something to me huh?"jungkook asked eyes narrowing to the other.

"What do you mean jungkook?its the most obivious thing.he looked at you like he is the predorator and you are his precious prey."jimin said duh tone.

Well.jimin isn't wrong though.but is jungkook gonna admit it?

No.Never.

Sometimes it better be oblivious to some things.

"Dont be delusional jimin.But Yaeh something Happened."jungkook said.

"Spill the tae bitch"jimin said stealing another wing from jungkook's plate.this time jungkook shield his plate with his both hands glaring at jimin.