23.little baby bun.

I'm fucked up, I'm black and blue I'm built for it, all the abuse

I just remembered this song while writing.

I want to warn you about something before you read.jungkook will fall into his head space or should i say little space.so some of you might find it uncomfortable.if you are then skip the smut part.but i personally suggest you to read.because jungkook is cute.(ahh why i feel like i'm praising my self)Also i will explain about it further end of the chapter.

Enjoy❤️🐰
___________________________________
Warning.
Smut

Jungkook woke up with a massive headache.his eyelids felt heavy.throat sore.he tried to get up.but no his whole body aching and legs are numb.he quickly checked himself but felt relief seeing he is fully clothed.

Thank god he didn't fuck with anyone.

But then,

Then memories came flooding into him one by one.he shivers all over remembering everything that happened.tears filling his doe eyes as he curled into a small ball on the bed hugging himself tightly.hiccups leaving his quivering lips.its so humiliating.he was hit by a cane.mouth fucked by a gun.then left alone in the dirty bathroom floor under the cold shower,crying,trembling and a raging hard-on in his brifes.

A loud sob left his mouth.his legs burns.it hurts.it really really hurts.

The last thing he remember was his whole body collapse on the dirty floor and his mind engefull in the darkness.then how come he was in his comfortable bed fully clothed.

Ohhh..may be taehyung came after that and do it.yeah probably.its a normal routine for them now.first taehyung will hurt him so bad and break him.after he make sure that jungkook is fully broken he will put pieces together and rebuild him,carefully,just to break him again and again and again.

But everytime he break him,one small piece would disappeared not noticing taehyung or jungkook.and a day will come that taehyung can't fix jungkook anymore because taehyung will not be able to break jungkook.there will be a day that taehyung will sit back with only  little bit of pieces of him that never be a fully jeon jungkook.

Jungkook quickly covered himself with the blanket head hiding under it pretending to sleep.he heard someone opening the door and entering the room.

"I know you are awake bunny.get that head out of the blanket"taehyung deep voice rang through the silent room.jungkook held his breath afraid that taehyung will do something to him.

"Bun please..hyung don't want to punish you again.just listen to me please baby.."Taehyung pleaded.

What the fucking fuck?

Kim Taehyung is begging.his voice low and breathless.undeniably soft and sincere.jungkook hesitantly uncovered his face.wet shiny eyes meeting with taehyungs soft once."H-hyung"jungkook hiccups.his voice is hoarse and rough than usually.probably from his mouth getting fucked by a gun.