Author's note

I decided to clarify your doubts.

First of all this is a taekook book.so yes this will have a taekook ending.but they will have a strong emotional bonds with other characters too.i'm not only focusing on taekook.

Second i'm sorry to say this but this is not a very romantic book as you all know already.and i'm not romanticizing slightest abusive behavior in anyway.i'm not supporting or encouraging this type of behavior.the only purpose is to build the characters.i'm not justfying taehyung's behavior towards jungkook.i'm just giving a reason act the way they are.

Taehyung's love towards shin is not romantic at all.maybe he love her more than anything but as a friend.she is the only one taehyung can act normal with.he believe that she is just like him.

Taekook is very toxic to each other.taehyung is not in love with jungkook.but jungkook is already obsessed with him.that's why he is strictly avoiding taehyung's abusive behavior.

Taehyung has strong desire to control jungkook.hurt him.it gives him satisfaction.cause how much he tried to not to blame jungkook about what happened to him.his unconscious mind think that jungkook is the one responsible for all of it.don't forget taehyung is evil from the beginning.

Yeah thats it.

Any questions guys?