Third.

My broom soared past the giants. I grabbed it and pulled myself up as I flew with the broom, away from the giants' reach. I pushed the broom downward. I flew and went for thr golden diadem.

Then I saw a giant swung his hand at me. There were no time to do anything so I dove from the broom, falling to my death. I was thrown towards the golden diadem. I touched the golden diadem when I was still in the air, and dissapparated.

I was thrown to the beginning of the Task. To the crowd. Wizards and witches growled my name, cheered for me. I then looked at my hand, the golden diadem was there. Yay.
I stood up from the ground and held the golden diadem high.

Arthur Weasley announced," First to arrive! With the time of 47,minutes! James Regulus Remus Ravenwood of Hogwarts!"

Everyone cheered , etcetera etcetera.

I was brought into a tent. They said I could relax there,wait for other champions. So I just sat on a chair in the tent, playing with my wand and the golden diadem. I was checking every inch of the golden diadem, looking for something, a clue perhaps.

I found the clue I was looking for. There was a writing at the far corner, the tiniest writing I've ever seen. I only realized it when I felt something rough when I ran my fingers through it.