Goblet of Fire

We were walking out from the Potions Class. I always hated Potions. It was because the class was located in the dungeons. And Slytherins are always in the dungeons. That's where the Slytherin Common House is. Jack was holding his book, walking beside me. To my right was Ken, still laughing with Reid.

I then started up the topic,"So, when shall we throw our names into the Goblet of Fire?" I slided out a parchment with my full name written on it, showing it to them.

"Wait wait. Jack, I have a question for you." Ken then held out his hands to stop us. He continued, "Answer this.Which side of the chicken,has most feathers?"

Jack smirked at him. All of us were waiting for his answer. Ken often try to make Jack looked stupid, yet Jack was too smart. Jack then smiled, and shaked his head, motioning 'no'.

"The outside!" Ken then laughed as hard as he could while the rest of us just rolled our eyes, letting him to enjoy his success.

While Ken was laughing, I turned my head to look at the double doorwar. I didn't realize we were at the Grandstaircase already. When I looked up, the ever changing stairs climbed up as far as my eyes could see. Not just that, I spotted someone.

I looked at her with my peripheral vision. Peyton Evans. There she was, standing alone waiting for the staircase to change to her desired path. She looked down and caught me staring at her. She just smiled at me and turned to walk off.

Ken elbowed my right arm playfully,"What's up, Remus?" Now all of my members were looking up.

I nodded my head. "Nothing.Let's burn our names."

When we entered the Great Hall, the students were all around the Goblet of Fire. The Goblet of Fire stood u majestically, with a blueish circle surrounded it.

They turned around, eager to watch who will sign up next. I folded the parchment, I would hold it up in my hand. Everyone was looking at me. I then looked at them and said, "Yeah?"

They all responded back, to my amazement. "Yeahh!" Some even shouted out my name," You can do it, Ravenwood!" I dragged myself straight ti the goblet. My friends stood back and let me to walk on my own, however, they did cheer for me. Even Ken's cheers always sounded insulting.

Ken would shouted, "You could do it Remus! Burn your soul! .... I mean name!" "When you burnt your name, I would take Regulus as my middle name!"

I stopped when I was right in front of the Giblet of Fire. I was inside the blue circle. I then reached out my hand out to throw the parchment into the Goblet. The flames danced, like how it did whenever a student threw their names. They gave a loud of applause to me. I bowed to them and mouthed thank you.

I was facing the Great Hall double doors. The doors swung open, revealing a seventeen year old boy in his maroon sweater. He looked right at me. He let out a faint smile. He was the boy I used to know. The boy who had called my friend 'mudblood'. He spoke up,"It's a pleasure to meet you, James. Regulus. Remus. Ravenwood. With each phrases, he stepped forward , walking towards me.

"You too, Evan Dolohov."