Troublemaker

Not attending an assembly when you were the expected person to be there was never a good idea. To be honest, I didn't know that I was expected. I should have, I was a Champion. After being scolded by the Headmaster himself, me and my friends walked to the Great Hall. From afar, I could hear students were talking among themselves in the Great Hall. This was embarrassing, luckily I had my friends with me.

The two champions were sitting at a roundtable in the centre of the hall. It was clear that the roundtable was for the Champions. All eyes were on us when we arrived. My friends went to the Gryffindor table as I dragged myself to the roundtable. The hall was quite now that the Headmaster was back in.

I sat on the empty chair, assuming it was for me. The two Champions looked at me. Ferraline whispered to me, "Where were you, the Headmaster was mad when he saw your seat empty."

Evan Dolohov, sitting in front of me, he put his empty glass on the table. His eyes on his glass, he said, "What do you expect from him, his a troublemaker from Gryffindor." He chuckled. How bad I wanted to send him flying across this hall, I thought to myself.

As the Headmaster stood to continue whatever was left before he decided to go and look for me, we turned our attention to him. I gazed at my glass, avoiding eye contact with the students. " I'm sorry for leaving you for a moment." the Headmaster apologized to the Durmstrang's headmaster and the Beauxbaton's headmistress. I knew I was going to get more speeches from him after this assembly. I had ashamed Hogwarts by not attending its own event, and the other two schools were watching. Darn it.

The Headmaster told us that he was grateful that no one was injured during the First Task. A thought came to me. Who is the masked man? How do I stop him? My mind wondered as I pictured the masked man to be dressed as Death Eater, and my task was to stop him.