The Golden Diadem

The four of us sat cross legged in the Gryffindor Common Room. We were facing the golden diadem, Ken, Jack, Reid and me. I glanced to each of them. The room was quite and dark,as most of the students went to the Great Hall, as instructed by the Headmaster. Everyone except the four of us. The fire from the fireplace was the only source of light.

Ken's eyes didn't left the golden diadem when he said, " It's gold."

"Yes Ken, we know..." Jack answered him.

Reid scratched his chin, "We should sell it." Ken and Jack nodded in agreement.

"Right, after I found out what the message says," I drew out my wand, pointing at the Diadem. Reid who sat across of me moved away, afraid of getting fired by my spells. I kept my aim to the diadem, ready to do the spell. I counted from three in mind.

1...
2...
3...

"What was the spell again?" I forgotten the spell to enlarge objects.

Ken cried out, laughing , "Why did the Goblet chose this dude!" He wiped his tears. A few seconds later, we joined the laugh.

Reid said,"It should be you Jack." We were still laughing at this.

"I know right!" Jack wasn't laughing as hard as Ken,Reid and I did. I raised my hand,"Okay guys stop, seriously. They could hear us."

"So what was the spell, Jack?"

"It's Engorgement charm, engorgio" Jack explained to me.

I then aimed my wand to the diadem again. I remembered the charm and how to do it. We learned the counter part as well. I waved my wand like a semicircular motion, and casted the spell. "Engorgio." An icy blue came out of the tip of my wand, hitting the diadem.

The golden diadem began to swell, expanding it's size. I looked at the message. It was clear to see it now. My friends went to my spot to see the message as well.

"The one with mask, ends the task, kill it must, for you to pass" Jack read the message out loud.

"That was very straightforward." Ken exclaimed.

The door bursted out open, the Headmaster rushed into the Common Room, his voice was loud and clear, "Where are they!? Where are they!?"
He clearly saw red. From the tone of his voice, we could tell,

He was furious, at us.