•Chapter 5•

Royal Academy Chapter 5- Dates

"Done!" Natalia says proudly.

She looks over at what she has done.

Violetta was wearing a dress that was cut in a slant in the front and it fell to her feet at the back. Violetta wore pink pumps to match her pink dress. She had found a pink satchel to match. Natalia did her makeup, and put some mascara, light pink blush and pink eyeshadow. Violetta decided on pink lipstick and she coated it with lipgloss. Violetta let her hair loose and put a clip.

Camilla had a purple dress that had a strap on one shoulder. It went up to her knees and it had a small 'poof' at the bottom. On her shoulder that had the strap there was a purple flower. Camilla was wearing purple ankle boots. She had put purple eyeshadow lightly, mascara, pink blush. Camilla loosely plaited her hair.

Ludmila was wearing a gold dress that reached the floor. She had a gold Alice band in her hair that she had left straight. Her dress had diamonds on the top around the edges. She did her makeup lightly by putting a little bit of blush on her cheeks giving her a glow, mascara and lipgloss.

The three princesses twirled around.

"Magnificent!" Natalia says.

The princess giggle and blush.

"Thank you" they all say to her.

They leave the dorm and go their separate ways. Ludmila walks over to the river. Leon told her to meet him there.

After a few minutes she begins to get worried that he stood her up. Ludmila is about to go away when she hears her name. She looks around and doesn't see anybody.

They call her name again and she looks behind her. Ludmila stands speechless. Leon was coming up in a Canoe.

He reached her finally and held up his lantern.

"Will you join me?" He asks getting out.

Ludmila takes his hand and he helps her into the boat. Ludmila is speechless. The boat was perfect.

There was a small table in the middle. There were two covered plates which she really wanted to see what was under. There were glasses. Then there was a candelabra in the middle with three candles. He had oars on each side of the boat.

"How did you do this?" Ludmila finally asks.

"Well I wanted the best for you. So I got a little help from places" Leon says.

Ludmila gives him a hug.

〰〰Meanwhile〰〰

"Okay, you can uncover your eyes" Federico tells Camilla after a long walk.

Federico made Camilla cover her eyes while they walked to their date. Camilla was over the top excited.

Camilla uncovered her eyes and smiled.

There was a big tree and then on the top was a treehouse. She could see fairy lights decorating the outside.

"I love it!" Camilla says happily.

"You haven't even seen the inside" Federico said.

They climbed up the wobbly ladder and got to the top. Federico pressed his hands on the rough wood and pushed the door open.

When they got inside Camilla was speechless.

There a table in the middle. Everything on it was neatly set. There were a a few candles in the middle. Next to that were some glasses. There were two plates. On the side were were bowls. Above the plate was a spoon and on either side was a knife and fork.

In the treehouse there were a few bookshelves, beanbags and some small tables with small things on it.

"I love it more!"

〰〰Meanwhile〰〰

"I know it's not much but-" Violetta cut Diego off.

"It's perfect" Violetta tells him.

Diego had set out a picnic for her. It was right under the stars. They had a blanket laid out and a basket on top of it. Violetta knew it was simple but she loved.

"You know what the always say, keep it simple sweetheart" I say to him and give him a kiss on the cheek.

He smiles at me. We sit down on the blanket.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sorry I'm ending the chapter there. I just have no inspiration for anymore for this chapter. I hope you liked it kinda a bit, you know, sorry I never updated in a while. School. Vote and comment

Lexy