•Chapter 25•

Leon P.O.V. (Why not? Let's see what he has to say)

||DREAM||

I'm walking around the empty hallways. It was quiet, but that why I was afraid. My footsteps were the only noise, the sound echoing across the halls. I hear so,so day scream and I begin to run to the sound.

It still felt like there was no sound, and I was moving in slow motion. I wanted to get to the scream but I couldn't. I eventually reach the door and see two people I love.

Ludmila had a knife held against Fran's throat. I already see a thin line of red blood as it started to drip a bit. I wanted to scream for my official girlfriend to stop but no sound came out if my mouth.

I wanted to at least stop it but then I was frozen in place. My Feet were glued to my to the spot and not to mention my mouth that was not working.

"This is what you get for stealing Leon away from me!" Ludmila says maliciously.

I try to shield my eyes but I can't as Ludmila stabs the knife through Fran's chest. I was able to speak all of a sudden.

"It was all my fault!" I yell.

~End Of Dream~

-Third Person P.O.V.-

"It's all my fault!" Leon yells not waking up properly from his dream.

"It's all my fault!" He repeats over and over again.

Diego groans as his friend repeats the sentence. Everybody in the dorm wakes up except for Leon. Diego signals for them all to go over to Leon. Diego was next to Leon so he just gets out his bed and walks a bit.

"Leon wake up you idiot!" Diego shouts groggily.

Diego shakes Leon and everybody else comes and shakes him too. Leon wakes up with a start rubbing his eyes.

"You woke us up!" Federico shouts sleepily angrily.

"The girl is right!" Maxi says and even half asleep Federico hits him.

"I'm so sorry guys!" Leon apologizes.

"I can't be angry if you apologize, and seem genuinely sorry" Diego groans and Leon laughs slightly,

They all exchange good mornings and jump back into their beds for the last few hours of sleep. But Leon can only think of the dream. Could his dream really come true?

~Later That Morning~

"Leon can I speak to you?" Diego asks his friend.

They were outside the school and Diego could sense there something wrong with his best friend. Leon nods and they stand to the side.

"What happened?" Diego asks getting to the point.

"I had a nightmare" Leon confesses.

"Wanna talk about it?" Diego asks and Leon laughs.

"I'm not a baby girl, but okay" Leon says.

Leon tells Diego about the dream and Diego was surprisingly a good listener, he never interrupted Leon. Leon got shivers just explaining it, the whole dream came back to him. At the end Leon and Diego just stand in silence for a bit before Diego speaks

"Maybe you choose, I think your dream is telling you to choose" Diego tells Leon.

"When did you become wise my friend?" Leon asks smiling, really feeling his smile.

"I've always been wise, and kind, and sexy!" Diego says cockily.

Leon laughs and they walk to school together. They apologize to the History teacher. Diego signals him to look over at his two girlfriends and sees an empty seat between them. Leon sits there and puts his arm around Ludmila.