•Chapter 27•

Chapter 27

The last chapter was supposed to be 26. And remember when I had said the book was ending soon. It was supposed to end at 30 but then I had more ideas which ended up with this having 40. So enjoy this chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Diego stands outside the classroom waiting for his girlfriend to come out. He leans against the open door and has hand through his black hair. His girlfriend comes out walking with his ex-girlfriend Violetta.

"Hey Violetta, can I talk to Lara quickly?" Diego asks Violetta,

"Er, I'm talking to-" Lara cuts her off.

"V, I will be back soon" Lara promises.

Diego smiles to Violetta and takes Lara's hand. He leads her away from everybody else. Lara let's Diego pull her hand and they reach an empty classroom. Diego let's Lara walk in first then follows her shortly closing the door.

"Lar, we need to talk about our relationship. . ." Diego starts and Lara nods.

"We need to end it" Diego and Lara say at the same time.

"Thank goodness!" They say in unison.

"Seriously stop!" They yell.

They take a deep breath and look at each other.

"I'm glad you feel the same way" Diego says to her in a calm voice.

"Me too" Lara says.

Lara gives him a kiss on the cheek and leaves the class. After she closes the door she screams yes and Diego did the same inside.

'Now I can get Camilla back' Diego thinks.

~~~~~

"Hey Francesca, can I talk to you?" Diego asks Francesca.

Francesca shrugs and nods. Diego wanted to ask Francesca how he could get Camilla back. So Diego had followed Francesca to her locker, in the least stalkerish way you can think of.

"Iwanttofindawaytogetcamillabackbecauseirealizedhowmuchitrulyloveherandiamscaredshehatesmeforeveleasecanyouhelp" Diego says hurriedly. He takes a deep breath at the end.

"The great Diego, scared?" Francesca asks laughing.

"Wait, you understood that?" Diego asks her.

"Yeah," Francesca says like its no big deal, "anyway, why don't you just talk to her, like a normal person?" Francesca asks him.

"I cheated on her, and then she suddenly changed, we did it for one night, I broke up with Lara now and I want her back, but for love," Diego explains to Francesca.

Francesca nods slowly.

"I don't know how to help you, I'm no love whisperer, go ask Leon or something." Francesca says walking away.

'That was a complete utter waste of time!' Diego thinks. He slams his fist on the locker and walks away.

~~~~~~~~~

"Naty, we need to go on a date," Maxi says to Natalia.

They had been going out but hasn't had their proper first date. They had kissed a few times just no date. Maxi had his arm around Natalia and she had her head on his shoulder.

"Is that your romantic way of asking me out on a date?" Natalia asks him smirking.

"Maybe," Maxi replies kissing her hair.

"Well since you asked so originally and I'm not fussy sure, why not?" Natalia replies.

Maxi grins. He has this huge plan. He had asked Andres to help him. He wondered if Andres was still fine. . .

~~~~~

'Stupid Maxi, Stupid Nervousness, Stupid love, Stupid Beautiful Natalia!' Amdres curses under his breath. He had wanted to ask Natalia out, the same day Maxi interrupted them. He had suddenly gotten nervous and ran away as soon as he saw him. He thought, 'what was the point, why would she have chosen me'

Now Maxi had asked him to help organize his date, Andres was going to go to the kitchen to fetch some food. He could imagine how beautiful Natalia would look later on, for the 'Naxi' date. He could imagine her not wearing a dress, she was too amazing for that.

She would wear leggings possibly. Then she might wear a loose shirt and a jacket over, any colour but there was a good chance of black. And some boots. She would use a little bit of makeup, and only natural colours. Since she believed in natural beauty. She would also maybe just put a clip holding back her untamable black curls. But no matter what she would look lovely.

Andres reaches the kitchen and walks in through the back door.

"Food for Prince Maxi," Andres tells a chef.

The chef nods and walks away, his chef hat bouncing on his head. Andres stands there waiting. He wished it would be Maxi fetching door for 'Prince Andres'

But as if!

The food comes in a silver tray and Andres takes it. He thanks the chef and walks out the kitchen. He begins walking when he sees somebody by a ledge. It was quite high, and below it was the rocky river. If you fell you would break every bone in your body. Probably, or die.

He recognizes the person as Lara. Diego' girlfriend. He sees somebody running towards her. The person looked like he had no idea where he was going. Like he was drunk.

"Lara watch out!" Andres yells at the top of his lungs.

Lara doesn't hear. Andres drops the food and begins running towards her. As he is reaching her the drunk person knocks her over. Andres speeds up and reaches the ledge.

"Help!" Lara yells with fear.

Fear was wracking through her body. She was just thinking about who she would date next, since she and Diego were over when she was suddenly pushed over the edge. The first thing she had done was grab onto the edge. She then had to swing her other hand on.

But she didn't have a tight grip. Relief had washed over her as soon as she saw Andres. She then yelled help!

Andres grabs her wrists and begins pulling her up. She wasn't too heavy, and the fact that Andres was very muscular, and he took care of his body.

He pulls her up and she eventually is back up. She falls into Andres and hugs him burying her face in his warm chest. Andres, surprised at first hugs her back.

"Thank you!" Lara says gratefully.

"No problem," Andres says.

They break the hug and they stare into each other's eyes before Andres presses his lips against hers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<<<<<<>>>>>>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What do you think? Andara? Lardres? What's their ship name?? So tell me what you think of the chapter. The next chapter should have Cami again, Naxi date, some AndresXLara, and something else. Vote and comment!

Lexy