•Chapter 6•

So since I don't want a lot of authors notes I am going to put it in this chapter. Okay so first of all thank you for over 1K reads on this book and over 100 votes. It means a lot. Second I am going to make chapters a bit shorter because I don't want you guys to get bored easily. Next the updates won't be frequent since exam time is coming up and Wattpad is not my first priority. I can still read Fanfics it's just that writing takes up quite a bit of time. I may do a few P.O.V. sometimes. Oh and this story may contain mature language. Sorry but yeah. Um okay I think that is all. Enjoy!

____________________________________________________________________
Francesca P.O.V.

I was walking alone in the Academy. I didn't want to be with any of my 'friends' right now. Friends! As if! Friends were supposed to be there for you. Back you up. Comfort you.

Not go and steal your crush away from you! I really thought Camilla and I were going to be good friends. And then she goes and dates Federico. She was a backstabbing bitch.

I was asking and then I felt myself getting pulled away into a broom closet. Before I could scream my mouth was blocked.

The closet smelt old and it was very dusty. I couldn't see a thing. The light was switched on and I saw Fede.

He looks at me saying I can't scream. I nod and he removes his hand and I sneeze from the dust.

"Yes Federico" I say crossing my arms.

"I wanna be with you" he blurts out softly.

My stomach does a somersault. Then I remember my ex friend. What did he do with her, dump her on the side of the road or something.

"What about Camilla?" I ask him rang my eyebrow.

"I wanna date both of you. I like her and I like you" Fede admits.

This guy! He wants to cheat on her. No way! But wait...

That would cause pain to her, which is exactly what I need. It is exactly how I will hurt her.

"Okay" I say and he grins.

He pushes me against the wall and attacks my lips aggressively. He bites my bottom lip and I gasp. He takes the opportunity and enter my mouth with his tongue,

He begins exploring my mouth as I tangle my fingers in his luscious hair. He begins moving his hands exploring my body as I moan into the kiss sending vibrations through both our bodies.

I tug at his hair and groans into my mouth. It was my turn now. I flipped us around quickly taking him by surprise. He was no pushed against the wall.

I smirk at his and then kiss his collarbone. I move up to his neck butterfly kissing him. He groans and I smile against his neck. He liked it.

I move up to his chin and then his jawline. I kiss his jaw and then I kiss his lips forcefully. Our kiss was filled with passion as our mouths moved in synch.

We eventually break the kiss and we are left panting.

"It's going to great dating you!" Fede says grinning.

I smirk at peck his lips. We fix each other up. I leave the closer and he leaves a few minutes later.

As much as this was going to hurt Camilla I needed more. I needed her to be hurt even more.

I see Gery and Lara walking together. They share a look and come to me.

"Hello Francesca" they say together twirling a lock of their hair in their fingers.

"Gery, Lara" I say to them.

I cross my arms over my chest and raise my eyebrow.

"What's going on?"

"We know how you feel about Camilla. And we know you and Fede are together behind her back" Gery says.

Shoot! How did they find out these things. Were they ninjas or did they have spy cameras all over.

"We have a way you can hurt her more" Lara says smirking at me.

"Go on!" I tell them raising my voice a bit.

They might just be what I needed. They chuckled lightly.

"Well... Tomorrow everybody will be out during the night. You make sure Fede stays in his dorm. You dress up all pretty and you go to him. We will make sure Camilla is there to watch the whole thing. Don't worry. We will get Cail.a there. You just have to worry abut you and Fede" Gery says with an evil twinkle in her eye.

I nod. I knew this was wrong but I really wanted to get back at Camilla. Camilla needed to know what I had been through. This was the perfect plan. Even though it was with two of the meanest princesses here.

"Let's do it" I say to them.

They laugh evilly and smile just as evilly. I smile uneasily. What I was doing?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Yay! Updated!!!!! What do you think, I hope you like it. So Fran has gone over to the dark side. Ooohhhhhh!!! Yeah whatever, and Fede is cheating, what do you think of their plan? Vote and comment

Lexy xoxo