•Chapter 12•

[NOTE: This book will probably have the most updates be uses I really enjoy writing this book. And also how many chapters would you guys like in this book? Like 30+ or 40+. But like there is going to be more than 20 because I have a whole lot more plans. So yeah. I can't believe that I have 263 votes and I only have 12 chapters. Excluding this one. THANKS! Enjoy!!!]

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> (how cool does this look???!!!)

Camilla P.O.V.

My eyes flutter open slowly and then light blinds my eyes. I cover my eyes with my hand. I look around me and then I realize I was in a lap. I push myself up, struggling a bit and see who was next to me.

Diego was next to me asleep. What had happened? I shake Diego a bit and he shoots up and sees me. A look of relief spreads across his face.

"Cami!! You are okay! Thank goodness" he said and then he wraps me in his embrace.

I hug him back still quite confused. Then the memories come flooding back into my mind.

Violetta was drowning me! How did I get out? How am I alive? I remember hitting a rock and that's when I blacked out.

"Diego what happened?" I ask him.

Diego P.O.V.

||flashback||

I was walking towards the river. I wanted to Camilla and I knew that the river was her secret spot. Well not so secret...

I get to the edge and I stand in pure horror. Violetta was drowning Camilla. My Camilla. Camilla wasn't doing anything.

Like she had already given up.

"Violetta! Let go of her!" I yell to her.

Violetta looks up at me in shock.

"Um Diego what are you doing here?" She asks me innocently.

I jump down and walk towards her. I go near to her and raise my finger.

"Let her go" I say sternly giving her a stern stare.

She smirks at me.

"Okay" she says shrugging and drops Camilla and I see her hit a rock. I yell no and reach out.

I hold her small waist and pull her out of the water. I put my hand to her neck and feel a slow pulse.

I breathe out a sigh of relief. Camilla was fine. I then turn my head to Violetta who was smiling inccocently.

"You imbecile! What is wrong with you!! She could've die! But you don't give a shit about her do you? Why on earth would you do this to an innocent girl?!" I scream at her.

"She stole you away from me. We were perfectly fine until she stepped in and stole you! She was a pretty stupid bitch who came in between us!" Violetta shouts back.

"It wasn't her. It was you and I. I wasn't feeling the love. I kissed her!" I shout to her picking up Camila bridal style.

"Okay let's just forget everything, dump this pathetic girl in the river and just start over" Violetta says.

I stare at her in utter disbelief. She expects me to just dump Camilla.

"No, we are never ever getting back together [😂 you are amazing if you know where this is from] no just go away!" I say and make a motion with my hand.