•Chapter 40• {last chapter}

Third Persons P.O.V.

"This is it guys," Leon says to all his friends.

A lot had happened over the last four years. After finding out that Leon was the father of Fran's baby, they had gone to tell Diego, and all the people who knew. Eight months later Fran had gone into labour and had given birth to a beautiful girl, that they had named Annabelle, which meant loving. They had gotten somebody to look after the baby, the person came from Leon's kingdom, he didn't trust anybody else to look after his child, other than somebody he knew. It was his mother's best friend. One year ago Leon had proposed to Fran, and they were planning to have their wedding in two years, not like they wanted a stable job or anything, they were Royalty, they just thought they would wait two years. They knew, they loved each other.

Cami and Diego had become inseparable. After they got back together, they never wanted to let each other go. Diego had apologized to Leon, and he had eventually forgiven him. Even though Naty insisted that she was Leon's best friend. Diego had proposed to Cami, and Cami had said she had wanted to propose to him. Fede and Ludmila were still together. They never had any problems wither relationship, and they were happy with that. They didn't move onto the next stage, they said they wanted to take it slow.

Maxi and Violetta had ended up getting together. Violetta,Gery and Lara's parents were released once Prudence confessed where she had them. The academy had gotten somebody new to run the Academy. The three had told their story and everybody forgave them. Cami was the first one, and she had told everybody to take it from their point of view. Broduey stayed with Ashely, and Cami was having a forgiving day and forgave him too. Naty and Andres truly loved each other, they felt happy with each other.

Today, was the Royal Academy graduation ceremony. They were all sad to leave each other, but were happy to go back to their kingdoms which they missed. They stood in a straight line, first name alphabetical order and were waiting for their names to be called. All the princesses wore gowns, and the princes wore suits.

"Andres Calixto," The new director called.

Andres shot everybody a thumbs up and walked up.

-

"Leon Vargas," Leon went up and collected his diploma.

It was printed on a golden colored page with silver delicate writing. Leon joined everybody else, and waited for them to call the valedictorian.

"And the valedictorian is Francesca Caviglia!" They announce. Fran grins at everybody before walking up the podium.

"Thank you. Okay I have no idea what to say. Nobody told me anything about this. But anyway. So when I first got to Royal Academy. I met two morons, who were complete snobs. And then I did a few things, which I regret, but it brought me to my best friend. And did some more things I regret, well a bit. And some more things that I regret. But all of it, led to me meeting the love of my life. So basically, even though there were many many things that I've done, that I regret, I wouldn't trade it for anything. Royal Academy, has given me my best friends, and my love. I wouldn't give yo my moments here. It's given us the chance to be with other Royalty, and learn the proper ways to do things. Even though they seem useless at the time. So I er, enjoyed my time at Royal Academy? Thank you very much people!" Fran says and then she shouts the end.People laugh and call for her. She walks to Leon and he kisses her hair.

"You were amazing," He whispers and Fran smacks his arm.

"You were meant to tell me," Fran hisses.

"So this is another group gone. I came in your first year, and you were still snobby when I came. And now, well I can say you are a little bit mature. Not really. But what I do know, is that you are guys are going to be great at running your kingdom. Good luck everybody!" The director yells and the princes and princesses cheer.

They all throw their caps up and have a group hug. This was the end of their Royal Academy journey.

The End

Short I know. Horrible ending I know. Read the following Authors Note.

Lexy