•Chapter 31•

Okay so I can hope that there will only be 9 chapters left excluding this. Maybe less. I hope.  Okay and sorry for not updating in like FOREVER! You know busy, going crazy over the fact that I won another award, updating Lies. Stuff like that. Okay enjoy! :) okay so in the last chapter it said that it was 3 weeks later. So let's make it January. Okay thanks! I should warn you there are extra swear words in this. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*•_•^_^*+*+*+
Camilla P.O.V.

"Okay I got your stuff, we need to move," Violetta says dropping a bag next to me. It didn't look like all my clothes, but I ignored that fact. I just nodded slightly.

"So we aren't carrying you, so we will give your last meal at Royal Academy," Lara says and hands me a tray.

Gery unties my hands. They didn't think I would run away. I didn't even have the energy. I begin eating the food, I never realized how hungry I actually was. I gobble the food down in a few minutes and then gulp down the water. I finish and feel energy in me. It felt weird.

"Thank you," I say, truly grateful.

"Whatever,"

"Okay, now we have to get moving, we will just lead you out, but we aren't helping you with your bag," Lara says.

I shouldn't complain. They did at least feed me, and it was proper food. I slowly get up from the chair, and my knees buckle. It had been a while since I have properly stretched, I loosened my muscles and stretched my arms with a yawn. I pick up the duffel bag on the floor and look at the three in front of me.

"I'm ready,"

---

Fran P. O.V.

"Diego! I can't do this to him!" I shout at Diego.

"You love me," Diego says in a calm tone.

How can he be so fucking calm?! He is the father of my baby! And he is not my boyfriend. And he is calm?!

"I love him too!" I protest.

"If you loved him, you would be with him, not me," Diego argues, in a frickin calm tone.

"I-" I stop, and I sigh. "I don't know," I say with my head down.

Diego comes closer to me and takes me into his arms. I accept his hug and bury my face in his chest. I just enjoy his embrace.

Did I love Leon? After everything he had done for me, I had to do this. He gave me all his love. I am pregnant, but not with his baby. Heck! We never even took that step yet. We had never done it, and I do it just like that with Diego?! After he hurt my best friend. And now I've fallen in love with him. Him?! What is wrong with me? I am part of the reason for Leon and Ludmi's breakup. What am I even doing?

"Don't think like that," Diego whispers.

I bring my head out of his chest and look at him. I look at him confused.

"Did you just read my mind?" I ask him arching my eyebrow.

"No, I just knew. Because we love each other," Diego says smiling lightly.

I reach up and kiss him hard. I put my hands on the back of his neck and his find their place firmly on my waist. It felt right to be kissing him.

"Fran," Somebody croaks behind us.

I break away from Diego instantly and turn around. My heart breaks as I see Leon. He had a bouquet of red roses in his hands, but a broken face.

"Leon I can-" I start but he cuts me off.