•Chapter 36•

I have a lot of things to do in this chapter. But still, I can't promise that it will be long. Enjoy lovelies! EXTRA LANGUAGE. BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE VERY ANGRY IN THIS! The media is the four main people in the chapter. Most of the chapter is them.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Violetta P.O.V.

I was sitting next to Leon, in History our last subject for the week. (So it is Friday. I think like 5 days passed from the last chapter ;)) I kept on looking at Diego, who was next to Francesca, but his eyes were on me. He had a mischievous smirk, one that I'd now grown to hate. He always gave me that, ever since he caught me, he has been giving me that smirk. I hate it. I don't know what his plan is, but I know it will only be for his pleasure.

"Okay class, you may go," The teacher says, "remember there is a test on Monday on everything we learnt today," She adds.

Shit! I never payed attention at all. I zoned out of the whole thing. I curse under my breath as I make my way out of the classroom.

"Violetta, I need you phone," Diego says before I can walk away from him.

I sigh and reach into my bag pulling out my phone. I put in my pattern-passcode and hand it over to him. What did he need with my phone? There was no reason for him to use my phone, he is a prince, he should have his own phone. Diego types something an then hands it back to me. I can't even be bothered to check what he'd done. What he'd done, he'd done, there was nothing I could do about it.

"Come, we are going for a walk," Diego says and he grabs my arm pulling me with him. I find my balance and then start walking normally with him.

"Dude, let go, I'm not going anywhere," I say to him and he drops my hand.

I rub my hand where he had touched, not because it hurt, because I didn't really fancy the idea of him touching me and all. He takes us to the park in the Academy, the Academy had everything, it was huge. He takes me by a bench that was under a tree with red leaves. (Leonetta tree!!!! That is the first thing that came to mind!)

"You know how I said you would do one thing, that I told you," Diego says and I nod, "how could I forget," I say.

"Haha," he says dryly. "Now, kiss me," He says.

"What?!" I yell but then he pulls my face towards his.

He kisses me and I instantly kissed back. I couldn't help it, he was a great kisser, maybe that was why Francesca left Leon. I shoved the thought out of my mind and went back to kissing Diego. I close my eyes and just enjoy the kiss, tugging on his black, luscious hair.

"Diego,"

"Violetta,"

Two voice say. I pull back from Diego quickly and turn around. Leon stood there, his expression was a mix between sadness, betrayal, anger, and the worst of all, disappointment.

"Leon I can-" I start but he cuts me off.

"No, I don't want to hear it, I trusted you. I gave me heart to you, and you just broke it just like her," He says pointing behind me.

I turn my head and see Francesca, looking like she was ready to cry, but she held it in. Diego and her stared at each other, Diego looked shocked, like he wasn't expecting her.

"Fran, I will talk to you right now, but first Leon," Diego says and he turns to us. He stands up and smirks at us happily.

"So Violetta, were you ever going to tell Leon about your affair with Andres?" Diego asks me innocently.