Engaged-Chapter 1

(Y/N pov)

(Yes, Me and Huey is engaged. We have been dating for 3 years. They still are criminals but haven't been caught. The other guys are already married with my friends. They all are very impatient and just don't know how relationship works. But of course they don't give 2 fucks. Well I'm just laying here on my fiancee's chest while he was rubbing my back.)

Y/N: Huey

Huey: Hm?

Y/N: How you feel about getting married?

Huey: I don't know. I feel the same but more happy

Y/N: But don't you think it's gonna change everything?

Huey: What you mean everything?

Y/N: Like...I don't know like you know as times goes on everything changes.

(He flipped us over, now he was on top and then he kissed me, and of course I responded back.)

Huey: You are overreacting. Everything is gonna be fine. But it's not good to jinx it neither.

(Huey gotten up out of bed to get dress.)

Y/N: Wait where are you going?

Huey: I'll be back, I have to go take care of something

(He bent down and kissed my lips again and again. This is some bullshit, I mean I know he a busy man but damn.)

Huey: I'll be back I promise.

Y/N: Yeah yeah, I know you're always back

Huey: What you mean by that? You sound sad

Y/N: Yeah because you always working

Huey: It's not working, just making sure everything on point. I'll be back

(He left the bedroom. I laid on the bed in defeated. Blowing my hair out of my face. Then I got on my phone scrolling through social media. Because you know I like being in people businesses. That's where all the drama at.)

(Huey pov)

(I headed in my car, I feel bad but I gotta do what needs to be done. I'll make it up to her later. I always make it up to her later. I started driving to a strip club. It's another business a small one but shit.)

(The guys already knew where I was going but Y/N didn't. I couldn't tell her because she was gonna worry to much. It's not gonna take long. Once I arrived. I parked my car and got out. I walked up to the door and knocked on it. A guard opened up the peephole and glared at me.)

Guard: Password

Huey: Stop playing with me

Guard: Haha nah I'm just fucking with you come on in Huey.

(I walked in, fixing my outfit and I dap him up and went to the back. There was some loud music playing and I saw who I was looking for. Cairo. I can't stand him, but we not friends I just came for my money. He saw me and came down the stairs with 2 body guards behind him.)

Cairo: Ohh look who it is.

Huey: Can I talk to you for a minute

Cairo: Yeah right here.

Huey: Turn the music down

Cairo: Nah, this shit is clean. I just dropped this shit. It's fire

(Alright, nigga don't wanna listen. I walked up to his Dj and threaten him to turn it down. He did as I said and Cairo looked at me glaring as I walked back in the same spot I was just at.)

Huey: I asked nicely but it seemed like you still can't comprehend.

(His bodyguards and him was walking up to him. The 2 of them loaded their gun and I just watch Cairo. Because I ain't worrying about no punks.)

Cairo: I suggest you get the fuck up out of here

Huey: Out of what? The club I purchased for you

Cairo: ....

Huey: Yeah see. I gave you this with my money and we made a deal right? Did you forget. And you shouldn't waste your life on being a bodyguard because you have a whole baby mama at home who is about to have your child correct?

Bodyguard 1: .....

Huey: And you chose a job that's not paying you but maybe 9 dollars a hour. Earning money from someone who can't pay their own debt.

Bodyguard 2:....

Huey: Now where the fuck is my Motherfuckin money Cairo.

(The whole club of people was watching. But I didn't care I still kept my eyes on Cairo waiting for him to respond.)

Huey: Look at me when I'm fucking talking to you nigga.

(He looked up at me while Scowling and then went back to his neutral face.)

Cairo: Huey listen, I don't got it yet but I -

Huey: Stop.

Cairo: ....

Huey: A deal is a deal. Hand them over

(I hold my hand out and was waiting for him to give me the keys.)

Cairo: My keys..?

Huey: They are mine now. Even tho I paid for it.

Cairo: *sighs*

(He gave me the keys to the Lamborghini I gotten him. I fixed my jacket and took out an marijuana and started smoking it. He was just staring at me with sadness in his eyes.)

Huey: I'll send someone over to get it. Have a good day.

(I walked out the club and gotten back in my car. Now that's done I can go back home. That didn't take too long i started my car and started driving back. It was already getting dark outside.)

(Y/N pov)

(I was walking back and forth in the living room waiting for Huey's arrival. Soon the door unlocked and he walked in. He saw me and looked at me while I looked at him with folded arms and scowled eyes.)

Y/N: Really Nigga?

Huey: What?

Y/N: Where have you been!

Huey: Girl chill out. I wasn't even gone that long

Y/N: Really? Because I thought you would be back before sunset was over.

Huey: Thought so to. But it's Saturday so you know Saturday goes fast.

Y/N: You know what Huey. Fuck you

Huey: Oh come on baby, I'm sorry. Plus get ready we going to the club tonight

Y/N: Whatever.

Huey: I'll make it up to you. What you want?

Y/N: hm.... I don't know.

Huey: Sex?

Y/N: No, I'm so tired of it

Huey: Really? Because you always trying to do it with me every night

Y/N: Okay well that's different. That's just me but when you asked for it it's tiring.

Huey: I don't be asking for it tho it always be you. Or sometimes you would've ride me when I'm sleep and I be getting turned on from it

Y/N: Okay shut up, don't remind me of that. I'm going to go get dress.

Huey: Okay. *Chuckling*

Welcome to book 2 of In Love With The Mafia Leader. Hopefully you enjoy. Don't be shy to comment or anything. Share opinions. Be kind to others, also if you new here. Go read book 1 of this first from profile or in my reading list. 🤪🥰❤️