She's Mines And Only Mines-Chapter 3

(By the way. The dude in the picture is Dev. I'll show y'all the other guys if needed.)

(Huey pov)

(I was walking Y/N outside to the car. One of my hitman's was gonna take her home. I opened the car for her and we shared a kissed.)

Y/N: Are you gonna be home tonight?

Huey: Of course. I'm just gonna stay here for a little bit more and I'll be home later.

Y/N: Hmmm okay.

Huey: You trust me right?

Y/N: Of course I do. I just be worried a little bit.

Huey: I get it, but get go get some sleep

Y/N: Okay

(Me and Y/N kissed again and then she got in the car. I shut the door and tap on the car so that he knows she was ready to go. I looked around and took out an marijuana lighting it up. Just minding my business honestly.)

Dallas: Alright I'm gonna home, don't be doing no funny or dumb shit

Ryan: Gotcha boss.

Dallas: Plus Dev been drinking too much tonight so make sure to keep eyes on him. Catch ya niggas later

Jacques: We gotcha.

Javier: See ya

(Dallas left my club and Dev was still looking at me. I looked back, the hell is his problem. I mean I know he drunk but he looking at me like he got a problem.)

Dev: The fuck you looking at

Huey: Excuse me? 

Dev: You heard me. Pussy

Huey: You looked at me first I just happened to look back.

Dev; Fuck out of here pussy.

(I started to walk away because I have no time playing with some drunk 28 year olds.)

Dev: Yeah walk away

Huey: I'm not walking away from my sake I'm walking away from yours.

Dev: *laughing* whatcha you say nigga?

Ryan: Dev. What's going on?

Dev: This nigga has issues.

Jacques: Dev just shut the hell up before you start problems.

Dev: I ain't starting sh-id. *Burp*

(Soon he got up and walked closer to me. I just side eye him and scowled. Now he really pissing me off. Because I would like my personal private space. He smells like alcohol.)

Dev: You is one pretty motherfucka, it would be sad to see you fucked up on these streets *burp* nigga.

Huey: I suggest you walk away.

Dev: Or what nigga? *Chuckling* that pretty woman of yours. What was her name again? Y/N

(....I looked at him slowly and I was scowling deeply. That was my breaking point, but then I thought to myself how does he know her? Have they met before? What does he wants with her? Soon I catch him licking his lips probably thinking of her right now.)

Dev: Y'all not married yet, still have time to take her from you.

Huey: You got five seconds to get the fuck out my face.

Dev: Or what nigga? What you gonna do

(I saw him take a gun out. I started laughing and he looked at me confused. I pat on his shoulder and then smirked.)

Huey: Don't be silly, go home before you hurt yourself tonight "pal"

Dev:.....

Javier: Dev come on before you cause trouble. Again and put that damn gun away.

(Javier grabbed Dev and they was walking back to their cars. He was still looking at me, still having a problem. I'm not gonna let one person take Y/N from me. I'm still wondering how they know each other. How he knows her actually.)

(The man is drunk as fuck. He has no idea what he getting himself into. He mind as well stay out of my way. Plus he needs to take his drunk ass home. Soon his crew gotten in their rides. While driving pass me Dev looked at me and I looked back. There something about him I just don't trust. Soon Hiro came out and I gave him the keys. I decided to go home to check on Y/N I did promise her I would be home tonight.)

Huey: Lock up tonight

Hiro: Gotcha Boss

(I gotten in my car and started driving. People look at me and ask me with their eyes how it feels to be this. I wouldn't know, everyone wants to enjoy their life. Try to make everything a better place. But it doesn't always turnout like that. The amount of crimes that been committed was due to me. Due to us but there always a reason. Plus the Chicago PD sucks, I don't want to turn in myself so easily. I want them to find me and take me in. it's more funner that way. I chuckled to myself. Once I gotten home I gotten out my car and walked inside. Went to our bedroom and saw her sleeping peacefully, I was about to walk about but then.

Y/N: Where you think you are going?

Huey: so you is up

Y/N: and you shouldn't, so get over here.

(I took off my shirt and gotten in the bed. Ifelr rubbing on my chest while I rubbed on her back.)

Y/N: Why you home so late

Huey: I told you I was going to be hone late but I wasn't staying that long. So I'm home now be happy.

Y/N: I am happy but I would also like to sleep with my soon to be husband to.

Huey: *chuckling* you something else

Y/N: So is you.

Huey: Did you meet someone today?

Y/N: What you mean?

Huey: You know at the club?

Y/N: uhm no...oh wait! I did, he just never told me his name but he heard mines from Hiro.

Huey: Oh...stay away from him

Y/N: Why he's a nice person

Huey: No he is not.

Y/N: What he's a criminal to?

Huey: No, I don't think he caused a crime yet they are just gangsters

Y/N: Welp, maybe he was a bitch you you but he was nice to me.

Huey: Y/N, don't start

Y/N: No you don't start now go to sleep Bozo.

(I flick her head and she said ow loudly. I chuckled at my rudeness and then fell asleep with her in my arms safely.)

Okay okay okay! Sorry for late response!!! I promise I'm gonna get my time management on point. I'm updating both stories today because I know y'all hate waiting. I just had to update this one it been 3 days. Now I hope y'all can forgive me. What's gonna happen in the next chapter? Find out! ❤️🥰