One shot/Imagine-Huey

Credit That Came up with the Suggestion:@WeirdKid3815

Y/N pov

I was going to class early since I didn't want to eat lunch. I went inside my History class and nobody was in here. This is my favorite class, also my favorite teacher. This is not the first time I have had him he is so hot. I'm a simp for him. This is like my sophomore year of having him as a college student.

I looked around and he always had a plain classroom. I mean he had a little bit of posters up on his wall. Mainly black history posters. He is really into history I see why he became a social studies teacher. I also like how he doesn't give us big projects. All we really do in his class is take notes, watch movies, tests, quizzes, and some assignments.

I also like his personality. He is very, very cold hearted. I am scared sometimes but not as much because he doesn't directly be speaking to me. He'll also tell the truth and his scowl, his features. I just know some of the female teachers here can't help but find him attractive. He also doesn't care what others think about him I always admired that about him. I was so in my thoughts I heard a click from the door and it opened. Mr. Freeman walking inside.

When he saw me he scowled and rolled his eyes while picking his hair. Not too much on me. I didn't want to be at lunch with those snobby kids that don't know how to eat properly and they in college I shook my head in shame.

Huey: What're you doing here? Should you be at lunch?

Y/N: I didn't want to eat lunch.

Huey: And why's that?

He says as he pulled his desk chair out and sat down while typing on his computer.

Y/N: I don't know, I just wasn't hungry.

Huey: Oh, sucks. You gonna be hungry. Eat this.

He threw an subway sandwich at me. Luckily I caught it, it could've hit my head. Damn Freeman maybe an heads-up next time. I took the sandwich out and it was nothing but veggies. I put it back in, yeah no thanks.

Y/N: Uhm, yeah I'm good.

Huey: What's the problem.

Y/N: The problem? It has no meat in it.

Huey: What is up with you humans eating all this meat. You never had an vegetarian sandwich. Try it, can't knock it unless you try it.

I deeply sighed and sat down at the desk nears his. The "trouble" desk. I took out the sandwich and put some Italian sauce in it and bite it. Taste like a salad with bread but it wasn't bad.

Y/N: mmm

Huey: Told you. Now stop complaining and it.

Y/N: Uh- Don't rush me I'm gonna eat it. Damn

Huey: Language

Y/N: Whatever...Why did you wanted to be a social studies teacher?

Huey: History* teacher. And because it was time for the young people to know you truth about the world.

Y/N: We learn the same stuff every year from 5th grade.

Huey: Then that means you are not paying attention in my class because yes I do teach what they taught but I went into more detail and half the stuff they used to teach y'all was nothing but made up lies. 

Y/N: Excuse you, I do be paying attention. And what do you mean made up lies?

Huey: *sighs* Majority they teach you came from a book. An regular history book the school gave them. They didn't buy it themselves. Sometimes they would make it think history is the reason why we are here today.