Our Wedding Day Pt 2-Chapter 35

Y/N's pov

She finished up my hair and I put lipgloss on myself. It was about time to have my wedding so Jessica left and Erica came in a coupe minutes later. She went to go start putting the flowers petals on the walkway.

Erica: Ready?

Y/N: Yeah just a little nervous.

Erica: They are getting everyone seated right now and stuff.

Y/N: Oh okay.

Erica: It's okay. Just think if it was just you and Huey. I know how it feels to be stared at but it's because your beautiful.

Y/N: Awww, thank you

Erica: You're welcome boo

Huey's pov

We was getting everyone seated while they was getting into their positions. Jessica was putting flower petals on the ground and Riley was putting on a pastor robe. I don't know why but I guess and Hiro and Cease was fixing up their outfit and Faith was just overdrinking. Oh Lord.

Riley: How much time we got left?

Huey: About 4 minutes why?

Riley: Because I'm tryna smoke some weed before the wedding.

Huey: No, hell no!

Riley: Damn, who young ass parents is those over there? And their find mama.

Huey: That's Y/N's aunt stop it.

Riley: They look young as shit.

Huey: They older than us.

Riley: So? I bet that pussy rejuvenated.

Jessica: Uh-

Riley: ...Jess listen to me.

Jessica: No, shut up. Because I don't wanna have to beat your ass Infront of these people. We'll talk after the wedding.

Riley: Jess.

Huey: Was the food done for them to eat after the wedding?

Jessica: Yeah it's done they are on the tables heating up.

Huey: Okay. It's about to start get in y'all roles.

Riley: Aight.

I stand in my spot, making sure I looked decent. I'm still trying smile it just all new to me. I already lost my mother I don't wanna loose my wife too. Is another reason why I don't want kids. What if she doesn't make it after birth but the baby will. All this is so much towards me I want to take it slow. The music started playing and everyone stood up.

Y/N came out with Erica holding onto her. My eyes was only focused on her and her beauty. She looks so beautiful in that dress. It been a minute since I seen her in a dress like that. Last time she wear a long dress is when we went to the ball.

Everyone was looking at her the way I was. She looks nervous but confident. She's so beautiful I feel lucky as shit.

Grandad: Wow....so beautiful. And I always thought Huey didn't have taste.

Uncle Ruckus: A very beautiful black monkey for an African woman.

When she made it to the steps I held my hand up leading her up and getting her in her spot. Erica went behind her and stand there as a bridesmaid.

Riley: Now may everyone take their seats.

Everyone sat down and I held onto Y/N's hand while rubbing my thumb to make her comfortable. We kept staring at each other and I guess I did smile for a minute.