Suspects and Accusations-Chapter 21

(Y/N's pov)

It was now the next day and the girls went to set up the wedding. It was almost here I couldn't wait. Of course I didn't tell Huey about it I wanted to be a surprise. I mean so much has been happening we didn't get the chance to talk about our wedding plans. So me and the girls decided to set up my wedding near a private beach I already purchased it last night. He came in the room and I closed my laptop fast looking back at him. He raised his eyebrow in confusion.

Y/N: Hey Baby

Huey: What are you doing?

Y/N: Nothing why?

Huey: Why you being so secretive?

Y/N: I'm not

Huey: Watching Porn again?

Y/N: Oh Oh- excuse you that's immature I don't do that shit.

Huey: I caught you so many times

Y/N: Well then our sex life is a problem then don't you think?

Huey: Well if it wasn't that why you close the laptop so fast.

Y/N: No reason

Huey: Stop lying to me

Y/N: I was looking for something on Amazon...to get you but of course I didn't want you to see it.

Huey: Oh, that's all you had to say

Y/N: I know. But if I didn't you wouldn't let it go.

Huey: Well where the girls?

Y/N: Uhm they went to the movies

Huey: And why didn't you go.

Y/N: Don't know, guess I wasn't feeling it.

Huey: Well you not gonna sit on your ass all day

Y/N: ExCuse you sir, I was planning on going somewhere today for your information.

Huey: Like what.

Y/N: I don't know. Finna go shopping for us and pick me up some fried rice and orange chicken.

Huey: Sounds good.

He came closer and we shared a kiss. I smiled and he did a little smirk.

Huey: Alright well you go ahead and do that. If you need money use my credit card it's in my drawer to the right and bring me back some friend rice and orange chicken.

Y/N: Okay.

He got up and grab his phone from the charger and left our bedroom. I made sure he was gone and shut my door. I went back on my laptop to purchase our wedding outfits so I could just go get them for pickup.

(Huey's pov)

I headed downstairs to the back to smoke with the men while waiting for Dev appearance. Since Y/N gonna be busy and stuff I mind as well get this meeting over with so she won't have to focus on nobody but herself. She doesn't know that he's coming over here she just knows I was going to help him.

Hiro: So when he's coming?

Huey: Around 1.

Riley: You sure about this?

Huey: I'm only helping his bitch ass for only 2 reasons.

Ceaser: Then what happens?

Huey: He promised to stay away from Y/N after I help him. A deal is a deal.

Hiro: I mean we're not surprised.

Huey: Actually, I didn't tell him that I told that to Y/N. Dev have other things to be worrying about then to trying to stay in my woman's life.