Truth Or Dare-Chapter 28

Y/N's pov

It was the next day and me and Huey were up from our sleep. I was on his chest while he was rubbing my back. I feel like we should invite them. Imma ask him about it.

Y/N: Huey

Huey: Yeah?

Y/N: I think we should invite Dev and them?

Huey: No

Y/N: Please I mean come in. Dev been through a lot and it'll be something nice for them.

Huey: ....I wouldn't mind but if it gonna cause the wedding a drive by then no.

Y/N: It won't. I'll make sure to contact him and say to not bring drama.

Huey: ...I guess it's okay then.

Y/N: Yay. Okay now get up we all gonna do something today and spend time with each other.

Huey: ...Noooo

Y/N: Boy who you screaming at.

Huey: I didn't scream I'm just telling you. I ain't moving.

Y/N: Lazy ass motherfucka.

Huey: *sighs* Whatever.

Jessica's pov

Jessica: Oo-

Me and Riley was up early as hell. Having the routine- if you know you know. I swirl in circles a few more times moaning and then I hopped off of him and laid next to him with nothing but satisfaction.

Riley: Aw man, I wasn't finish yet.

Jessica: Okay, well I was.

Riley: Mane this some ol bullshit.

Jessica: Riley I don't want it inside me. Because I know your next step was releasing.

Riley: So? Stop being a bitch and just take it.  I'm tired on having to finish off by myself.

Jessica: So you want kids?

Riley: Hell nah!

Jessica: Well then you have no choice but to finish off by yourself so stop complaining.

Riley: Mane, I'm going back to sleep. ......And hand me the lotion.

I rolled my eyes getting out of bed and throwing the lotion at him. I put my robe on and walked out of the bedroom closing the door behind me. I went downstairs and saw everyone else but just the girls and Hiro and Ceaser.

Hiro: Good morning sunshines.

Ceaser: Morning.

Erica: Morning an I'm hungry.

Hiro: Breakfast almost done babes.

Jessica: Well how the hell y'all mentioned to get them up?

Faith: They just woke up with us.

Y/N: Must be nice. Huey wants to sleep in. Like always *rolling eyes*

Jessica: Yeah Riley, is just Riley.

Ceaser: Well, what y'all wanna do today?

Y/N: I don't know.

Erica: Shouldn't you be with Huey talking about y'all plans after wedding? Maybe shopping more for the wedding?

Y/N: Yeah but his lightskin ass never wanna do anything.

Huey and Riley came downstairs, still with their pajamas on and yawning. Why they-