A Talk With Dallas-Chapter 26

Huey's pov

I dropped Y/N off and just sat in the car for a minute. I know I had to meet up with Dallas I already contacted him earlier that I wanted to speak so he wanted me to meet up with him at the restaurant. Tsk. I don't know what to do. I'm not even worrying about who the person is. Just wondering what Dev gon do once he found out. Plus what if everyone is lying? Snitchin is a big deal when it comes to black people. Everyone in the black community knows that.

So I really think some of them were lying. It's like the only 2 that were straight up were Francis and Javier. Javier did look like he had a confession to make but didn't want to say it front of them. Probably why he said just talk it with Dallas. My thoughts went away as soon as I heard a knock on my window. I rolled down and Y/N kissed me and I kissed back.

Huey: What's wrong?

Y/N: Well, first of all I forgot my wallet and just be careful okay?

Huey: What makes you think Dallas gonna hurt me?

Y/N: He a fat ass black man. He may not be fast in running but they fast to pick up a gun.

Huey: Baby I'll be fine. That man would've regret hurting me.

Y/N: Are you gonna be back before dinner? Or you gonna eat there?

Huey: I'll be back before dinner.

Y/N: Okay. See ya.

Huey: Bye, Baby.

I watched her walked back inside the house and sighed. Damn I be feeling bad to having to put all this stress on her. I'm gonna make it up I swear but let me get moving. I started my car and headed to the restaurant. When I made it there I parked, walked out and locked my door, then went inside to find him.

Dev's pov

I am at my baby mama house right now. Finally she cleaned up in here and it smelled like how it's supposed to. Freshness. I was holding my son into my arms. He so beautiful I won't let anything affect our bond.

Tisha: What if I told you that wasn't your baby?

Dev: Well imma still take care of him and take him from you.

Tisha: Why would you do that!? That's my baby!

Dev: And all the court cares about is proof and money. Called custody.

Tisha: What that gotta do with anything?

Dev: I have more money than you.

Tisha: Yeah drug money.

Dev: How you know that.

Tisha: I have been knew that you sell drugs for money.

Dev: I didn't ask if you been knew I said how you find out that?

Tisha: Dallas told me. I already knew yo friends or whateva. You lied to me and said those was your co workers.

Dev: Because I can't ever tell you shit because you don't keep up mouth shut.

Tisha: Yo Afro friend ask me if I knew about you selling drugs and I told him no.

Dev: why? Suppose to be honest.

Tisha: Because I thought he was working for the police. Duh. I stuckup for yo punk ass because I love you.

Dev: Tis he asked you those questions for a reason.

Tisha: I don't know the man. I don't know what he do Deven is why I thought he was working for the police.

Dev: So you called them on me?