How You Guys Meet for the 1st time (Big Time Rush)

James Maslow:

James was getting ready for a photoshoot with his friends and band mates Big Time Rush. You were the stylist that was in charge of dressing James for his photoshoot with Big Time Rush. Your friend Y\F\N was styling the guys hair so she told the agent of Big Time Rush that you styling the likes of Matt Damon, Tom Brady and Jay-Z just to name a few. To say that you were nervous to style the one and only James David Maslow of Big Time Rush was an understatement to say the least. Because you had a crush on him since watched him on Dancing With The Stars back in 2014.

And that is when you finally see him arrive with his friends and band mates Big Time Rush. Those pictures of him on Google didn't do him any justice because of his brown short hair, his hazel eyes and his body was made by Greek gods. He noticed that you were starting at him and you turned your head to hide face that was blush a little shade of pink. So you decided to walk where you were styling James for his Big Time Rush photoshoot and we too busy pay any attention and you bump into him and almost fell on your ass and you thought that you hit the floor. And you look to see James caught just before you hit the floor and embrassed yourself in front of him.

"Thank you, Mr. Maslow for saving me from bust my ass on the floor in front of you." "Please call me, James I don't like being called Mr. Maslow it makes seem older than I really am😂."
James asked you what your name was and you said your name was Y\N  Y\L\N and he said it was a "very beautiful name for sexy lady" and your heart skip a beat when he said that to you. So gave him first pieces of clothing that he was going to be wearing for the photoshoot.

Which was this:

And after the photoshoot for Big Time Rush was over he asked for your phone number and you both exchanged phone numbers!

Carlos Penavega:
You were just hired to as a new video girl in Big Time Rush music video for the song called Call It Like I See It (by the way I wish they made a music video for this song Author's note). Anyways you were in Miami, Florida where you grew up your entire life. You have always took dance class as a kid. So when your talent agency \ agent told you got the job in a Big Time Rush music video you couldn't be more than happier to say hell yeah. Anyway Y\T\A booked you your plane ticket to Miami, Florida where the music video was going to be filmed at.

Anyways it was the day before you were to in a Big Time Rush music video for Call It Like I See It and your nerves were through the fucking roof. So decided to have some liquid courage aka Alcohol and it spelled destroyed. You meet the guys of Big Time Rush and you decide to puke your entire guts out on Carlos Penavega and you felt like a fucking idiot. "Oh my god, I am so sorry I didn't mean to do that my name is Y\N Y\L\N and I suppose to be in the music video with you Mr. Penavega." "It is ok I used to be nervous as well once before I gave up the liquor and booze". By the way Mr. Penavega is just old so just call me Carlos please.

"And by the way you have a very beautiful name as well for a beautiful woman".

So you and Carlos work together on their music video and after the music video shoot was over you guys exchanged phone numbers.

Logan Henderson:
You were at a coffee shop in Y\H\S of Y\H\T and you were paying any attention and you just bought Y\F\C and Y\F\P and you spilled your hot beverage all over Logan Henderson. You felt really bad because you just got fired from your job of being Lawyer for a fancy law firm. So you thought that your dad couldn't go any worse but it did. So Logan decided to buy you another cup of Y\F\C and you guys talk for a little bit and exchanged phone numbers.

Y\F\C: Your favorite coffee
Y\F\P: Your favorite pastry
Y\H\S: your home state
Y\H\T: your home town

Kendall Schmidt:
You were a struggling singer that puts videos of your covers of pop songs or anything that you like. So one day you decide to post a cover of Kendall Schmidt song Blame It On The Mistletoe for the holiday \ Christmas season. So you post it on Y\Y\T\C and within three minutes after you posted the video. Kendall Schmidt comment on your YouTube video cover of his song. And he invited you to meet him in California and to said that you were shocked was understatement.

Y\Y\T\C: Your YouTube Channel