You guys make up after your 1st fight (Chris Evans and his characters)

This preference is you and your boyfriend Chris Evans and his characters make up after your fight.

Andy Barber:
You were at Y/B/F house after your fight with Andy your boyfriend because you found him spending so much time with his ex wife Laurie and that made you so mad. You heard a knock at the front door and when you opened the front door you see your boyfriend Andy holding Y/F/F and Y/F/S/A with the words I'm sorry on it. And you were crying because he admitted that he was wrong for spending time with his ex wife Laurie so you didn't want to forgive him at first until he got down on his knees and begged you to take him back and you grabbed his hand and kiss him on his lips passionately as your way of saying you forgive him.
Y/B/F: your best friend
Y/F/F: your favorite flower
Y/F/S/A: your favorite stuffed animal

Jake Wyler:
After the party for the football team and seeing your boyfriend Jake kissing his ex girlfriend Janey Briggs you decided not to go back to school because you were to be picked on because of what your boyfriend did. So you were laying around in your bedroom when you heard rocks thrown at your bedroom window and you ignored it at first until you hear your boyfriend Jake saying "Y/N/N I know you can hear the song that I am playing on the radio because it is our song Y/F/S ," but you pretend not to hear him or care. So you finally got up and opened your bedroom window "ok Jake Wyler I am coming downstairs and we are going to talk about this right now." He smiled because he knew you were going to talk to him. You put on Y/F/C robe on because it was cold outside. "Ok Jake you said when you were outside what were you thinking kissing your ex girlfriend Janet huh?" And you and Jake talk about the kiss but you found out that Janey kissed him not the other way around and you snuck him upstairs to your bedroom for some naughty time.
Y/F/C: your favorite color
Y/F/S: your favorite song
Y/N/N: your nickname

Chris Evans:
You were staying at Y/F/H after your fight with your fiancé Chris after finding a mysterious stain one of his dress shirts and you were so pissed off with him so you were watching Y/F/Y/C when you see your fiancé in the living room what the fuck are you doing here and he apologize to you and you move back to your home with your fiancé after the silly fight.
Y/F/H: your friend house
Y/F/Y/C: your favorite YouTube channel

Ransom Drysdale:
It took Ransom a couple of days to apologize for the fight that you guys had a fight about him hugging your big sister Marta but lets just say he had to work for your forgiveness.

Cole Riggan:
After the fight at the farmers market it went over after a couple of hours because he admitted that he was wrong for being a jackass to your feelings so he decided to be lovable boyfriend.

Nick Gnat:
See Andy Barber instead of his wife Laurie it is Kiara

Captain America/ Steve Rogers:
After your guys fight after you got hurt fighting a bad guy so you never left your room at the Avengers Tower so you never ate, drink or sleep because your boyfriend said that it was your fault for getting hurt. And your boyfriend Steve felt the same way as well your brother Bucky was concerned about his best friend and so was Natasha she was concerned about you. So they decided to put a note on your guys doors saying that there was a team meeting at the Avengers conference room but there was no meeting it was a front to get you and your boyfriend Steve to talk. So you went in the conference room and you saw Steve there and you turned around to leave the room but the door wouldn't open. And you hear Steve say "I try it as well Y/F/N and it wouldn't budge so we are stuck here so we must talk about what i said to you earlier this week about you getting hurt and I blame it on you." You look at your feet because you didn't want to look at him "damn Steve it wasn't my fucking fault and you know it." And you hear Steve take a deep breath. "Wow language Y/F/N Y/L/N but I was the jackass ok." You start laughing at your boyfriend Steve and you look up at him and see that he was smiling at you and his beautiful blue eyes made you want to melt into a puddle and you ran to him and kiss him on his lips passionately. "I forgive you Steve Rogers but next time I won't ok." He shakes his head yes and what you guys didn't know that your brother Bucky and your friend Natasha were watching the whole thing outside.
Y/F/N: your first name
Y/L/N: your last name

Colin Shea:
Your boyfriend Colin apologized to you by writing you a song about how he felt like a jackass for your guys fight.

Judd:
See Jake Wyler

Kyle:
He wrote a apologize letter for the fight.

Ari Levinson:
He buys you Y/F/F after he felt like a idiot for fighting with you after found him having sex with a slut.

Hayden/Harvard Hottie:
He sends you a heart shaped pizza with the words I'm sorry on it after your guys fight.

Mike Weiss:
See Andy Barber

Johnny Storm / Human Torch:
See Captain America/ Steve Rogers but at the Baxter building

Me/ Narrator:
He apologized to you for the fight.

Jake Jensen:
You apologize to him for being a not girlfriend even though he was being protective over you.

Curtis Everett:
You guys didn't fight

Lloyd Hansen:
He apologized to you by making one of Y/F/M for one of Y/F/R as an apology.

Frank Alder:
After your fight with your boyfriend Frank you were at Y/H/T because you found a strange article clothing near your guys bed. So you were at Y/F/C/S when you see your boyfriend Frank and his niece Mary that loves you as a mom. And they asked for you to come back to them. You said yes so you guys decided to visit some of your favorite spots of Y/H/T.
Y/H/T: your hometown
Y/F/C/S: your favorite coffee shop

Jimmy D.:
He bought you a necklace in Y/B/S after your guys fight.
Y/B/S: your birthstone

Nick Vaughan:
See Jake Wyler