You guys make up after your 1st fight (Carlos PenaVega characters)

This preference is how you guys make up after your first fight as a couple with your boyfriend Carlos PenaVega characters and you!

Sam Acosta:
After you found that napkin in your boyfriend detective Sam Acosta pants pocket with his ex girlfriend Allie phone number on it saying "call me when you get tried of your current girlfriend Y/F/N Y/L/N and want to date me again." You had a dinner ready with Y/F/F and Y/F/D but you were so bad that you left your guys house so you booked a plane ticket to Y/H/T after you guys fight and you were currently in Y/H/T at Y/L/C/S drinking Y/F/C when you noticed your boyfriend Sam "Y/N/N I am so sorry for fighting with you can we pls talk about this fight. And I never want to be with my ex girlfriend Allie and I only want to be with you only." You started crying because he admitted that he only wants you and only you. And you kissed him on the lips and you tell him "Sam Acosta you better block your ex girlfriend Allie phone number from your phone." And of course he agrees and you got him some coffee and you guys took in the sights of Y/H/T.
Y/F/N: your first name
Y/L/N: your last name
Y/N/N: your nickname
Y/H/T: your hometown
Y/F/F: your favorite food
Y/F/D: your favorite drink
Y/L/C/S: your local coffee shop
Y/F/C: your favorite coffee

Tony Reives:
After your fight with your boyfriend Tony on the cruise ship when he accused you of cheating on him with Y/E/B/F/N and you accused him of cheating on you with his ex girlfriend Olivia and you were staying in another on the cruise ship so one night you went to see a show on the cruise ship when you hear your boyfriend Tony singing Y/F/S at first you thought you were hearing things so you kept talking to Y/B/F/N and then you feel your boyfriend Tony grabbed your hand and pulling you on stage and kissing you on the lips in front of everybody and that was his way of apologizing to you on the cruise ship.
Y/E/B/F/N: your ex boyfriend name
Y/F/S: your favorite song
Y/B/F/N: your best friend name

Richardo Archuelta:
After your fight with your boyfriend Richardo about what professional dance that you guys want to do he compromises with you and you guys ended up doing the dance that you wanted to do which was the Tango. And after the steamy tango you guys had make up sex.

Nick Mendez:
After you caught your boyfriend Nick and your cousin Summer his ex girlfriend having sex you were crushed by this act of betrayal and after the fight you were at Y/B/F/N house and he came over to apologize to you and asked you for forgiveness for the fight and you guys go back to your place and make up for some much time alone.
Y/B/F/N: your best friend name

David Campos:
After you found a condom in the trash can 🗑️ in your bathroom and you were furious that he was cheating on you with some random whore and you grab your bag and got a plane ticket to Y/H/S and you were currently in your childhood bedroom listening to Y/F/B/B or Y/F/S when you hear a knock on your bedroom door and you see your cheating ass boyfriend David and he brought you Y/F/S/A and he had your engagement ring 💍 in his hand. And he told you that the condom wasn't his and he didn't cheat on you because that condom was from his best friend not his . And he asked you to take back the engagement ring and pls marry him. And of course you said you will.

Pls Vote, Comment and follow me if you haven't already done so.