What the guys of Big Time Rush get you for Valentines Day?

(I know that Valentine's Day was a month ago but I want to catch up on the preferences for this story)

James Maslow:
What he got you for  Valentine's Day is a necklace with Y/ F/ N  on it and Y/F/S/T.
(But if you don't like sports you can pick something else for your necklace).
Y/F/N: your first name
Y/F/ S/T: your favorite sports team

What you got him for Valentines Day a brand new guitar or a brand new iPhone with a phone case with your guys picture of your first time you met.
(Let's just say that you James Maslow made your guys Valentine's Day a memorable one!)

Kendall Schmidt:
What he got you for Valentine's Day was he took you guys on a romantic date to Y/F/R and he ended it by asking you to be his wife and of course you said yes!
Y/ F/R: your favorite restaurant

What you got him for Valentine's Day you wrote him a poem about how much he means to you and he cried when you read it to him. And you even got him some boxers with your face all over it and he blushed in embarrassment.
(Very sweet and romantic at it best)

Logan Henderson:
What he got you for Valentine's Day he bought you tickets to see Y/F/M and after that you guys went home and he decided to cook you a romantic dinner of Y/F/F. And then you guys drink Y/F/D and cuddle on the couch kissing and ending up having sex.
(Sounds like a hot and steamy Valentine's Day to me)
Y/F/M: your favorite movie
Y/F/F: your favorite food
Y/F/D: your favorite drink

What you got him for Valentine's Day is you decide to wear some sexy lingerie underneath your dress and decide it was time for you and Logan to go all the way on Valentine's Day! So you gave Logan Henderson your virginity!

Carlos PenaVega:
What he got you for Valentine's Day is  a shirt of one of your guys silly picture of your first date after one of his concerts with the rest of the members of Big Time Rush which he invited you to join him and see him perform with Big Time Rush at Y/F/S .
Y/F/S: your favorite state

What you got him for Valentine's Day is a new dog named Y/F/ N and they become fast friends with his dog Sasha and let just say he cried tears of joy when he saw the new puppy Y/F/G of the new puppy.

Y/F/G :  your favorite gender for the new puppy
Y/F/N: your favorite name for the new puppy

I hope you guys enjoy this new preferences for Big Time Evans!