Birthday Boy \ Sex (James Maslow imagine #2)

Guys I am writing a imagine for James Maslow 32nd birthday🎂 that is today. And it is a imagine between me and him and it will include smut and fluff afterwards.

(Background on this imagine is: Me and James are in a relationship for almost two years now and it is his birthday so I decided to give him the best birthday present and we have to see James's reaction on his birthday).

Jessica's Pov:
Today is my handsome boyfriend James David Maslow 32nd birthday🎂. And I decided to let the birthday boy himself sleeping in. Last night James had a concert with his boy band Big Time Rush in Raleigh, NC. So I decided to cook him his special birthday breakfast my famous breakfast burrito which is sausage and bacon burrito. And our dog Princess Posey Pup is sleeping on the bed with him on our tour bus. The three members of Big Time Rush Carlos, his wife Alexa and their three kids Ocean, Kingston and Rio were there. Also Kendall and his fiancee Mica and Logan with his girlfriend Jasmin were all here last night. They gave James a early birthday party on their Kendall's tour bus with fans before their concert in Raleigh, NC for their Forever Tour 2022 as well. Anyways let said that there was a lot of alcohol involved but I couldn't drink any alcohol because I am expecting me and James first baby I just found out about two months ago so I am telling James today on his birthday. Anyways I was so distracted about James's reaction to our baby news that I almost burned the bacon and sausage for his birthday breakfast burrito. And I felt the birthday boy himself arms wrapped around my waist. He kissed my forehead and he noticed that I was wearing my pink silk robe from last night and I am also wearing a green lingerie that is James favorite color by the way. "Happy birthday babe." I said to the birthday boy himself. He kisses me on my lips and he responds back to me "thanks love were you trying to make me your world famous birthday breakfast burrito for my birthday today." I said back to him " yes I was but I got distracted about last night and I think I might have burnt the bacon and sausage for your breakfast burrito for your birthday." James responds back to me "it is ok love we can cook your world famous birthday breakfast burrito for me together right now if you want to." I shake my head and before I could help James cook the breakfast burrito. I got very nausea and I have to run to the toilet and throw up my guts because this baby me and James are expected decide it was important that I throw up. I realize that James the birthday boy himself was holding my long hair and rubbing my back. He asked me "love what is wrong with you did the breakfast make you sick or what is wrong are you sick or something?" I said "no babe I have something to tell you after we get out of the bathroom."

James's Pov:
I am in the bathroom rubbing my girlfriend Jessica Roberts's back because she is throwing up her guts. And I think she is either sick or if she does have covid but I hope she doesn't have covid. Then my love aka my girlfriend Jessica says she has something to tell me and now I am concerned. Because last night all of the members of Big Time Rush my friends Kendall, Carlos and Logan and their ladies Mica (Kendall's fiancee), Alexa (Carlos's wife and their three kids Ocean, Kingston and Rio), and Jasmin (Logan's girlfriend) and we invited fans on Kendall's tour bus and we had a little early birthday party for me and everyone was drinking alcohol except for my love aka my girlfriend Jessica. So I was a little suspicious about her. But I just let it go. So I go sit on the couch on my tour bus and I hear my dog Princess Posey Pup running to me and gets on my lap and gives me birthday kisses all over my face. And I see my love aka my girlfriend Jessica Roberts laughing at the sight of this. I said to my girlfriend Jessica " what is so funny love? " And Jessica responds back " nothing I am so happy to see our family dog Princess Posey Pup giving you birthday kisses but I need to give you birthday kiss as well." I said back to my girlfriend Jessica " come here love and give me my birthday kiss." Jessica says " but babe I just throw up a couple of minutes ago are you sure you want a birthday kiss from me? " I said " I don't care come here love like now." And of course my girlfriend Jessica did a give me a very passionate birthday kiss that I craving a lot all of the time. I said " wow babe now that is a fucking birthday kiss you said you had something to tell me. What do you have to tell me babe? "

Jessica's Pov:
Ok moment of truth I am ready to tell James my boyfriend of two years that I am pregnant with his baby our first child. "Babe you wanted to know why I didn't drink alcohol last night because I am pregnant with our first baby and I am two months along." And James didn't say anything at first so I thought that he was upset with me. The next thing that I know he kisses me passionately and he says this to me "babe you made me the happiness man in the entire world." I said "I thought you were mad at me about the baby news babe." So next thing I know James picks me up in his arms and we go to his king size bed in the back of his tour bus and he unties my silk robe and reveals my green lingerie and he looked at me like you had that under your robe. My baby bump was a little noticeable at this point. And me and James are only expected one baby so we decided to keep the baby's gender a secret. So we have the most passionate and birthday sex that my boyfriend aka my babe James Maslow for his 32nd birthday🎂.

{time skip after we have birthday sex and James's had worked out and his special birthday breakfast burrito by me).

Third Pov:
Me and my boyfriend James Maslow and I cuddle in his king size bed and we watched one of his movies called Room For Murder where he played a bad guy named Jake. What an amazing way to spend his 32nd birthday🎂 before he performs his concert with Big Time Rush tonight in Raleigh, NC.

Anyways Happy 32nd birthday🎂 to the one and only James David Maslow!!

Enjoyed this picture collage I made for his 32nd birthday🎂!

This is my last picture collage of the birthday boy himself!