How does Carlos PenaVega characters react to someone threatening you?

(Let's see how Carlos PenaVega characters threatened you, your family and friends and how he reacts to it)

Nick Mendez from Love In The Limelight:
You and your boyfriend Nick have been dating for a couple of weeks now and one day you go to your mailbox and notice a strange package that you didn't order or your boyfriend Nick didn't order anything from any store on the internet so you bring it to your house and Nick is spending the day with you at your place. So you ask him "Nick did you order me anything from Y/F/W and he said no." You shrugged your shoulders and open the package and you screamed in horror what was inside the package was horrific that you ran into your bathroom and threw up. And your boyfriend Nick noticed it was a dead animal and the letter say breaking up with me was a mistake and next time you receive a package or something in the mail from me it will be way worse than this. And the letter said bye Y/E/B/F/N. He called the cops and your ex was arrested for life.

Y/E/B/F/N: your ex boyfriend name

Tony Reives from Love at Sea:
You and your boyfriend Tony have been together for a year now when you get a text message saying goodbye to your parents and Tony because they are going to be dead soon. And you show your boyfriend Tony the text message and then you realize Y/B/F threatening your parents and your boyfriend with death. And you guys call the cops and your ex best friend is found dead at her house.
Y/B/F: your ex best friend

David Campos:
You and your boyfriend David have been together for a week when one day you noticed a threatening message sprayed on your garage saying you slut he is my man and I am going to kill you one way or another. Then you notice your boyfriend David is home and you text him to come over to your place and you show him the spray paint on your garage door and he automatically realized that it was so called manager handwritten and he calls the cops and they arrest him/ her  for threatening your life and yes they were together with him before you.

Sam Acosta:
You and your boyfriend detective Sam Acosta have been together for four months now when you get a message spraying on Y/W/P saying that your family will be all be dead so watch your ass. And you called your boyfriend at work and he and colleagues at the police department arrested your crazy ex best friend for this crime of threatening your family and especially you so you get a restraining order against your crazy ex best friend and then they break the restraining order and they go to prison for life.
Y/W/P: your work place

Richardo Archuelta:
You and your boyfriend Richardo are relaxing together after one of his dance classes and you guys have been together for a year and a half now. When you go to the restroom you get grabbed by one of his ex professional dancer girlfriend saying that he was hers and that she has incriminated photos of you and your family so break up with him or else. And you run to your boyfriend Richardo and you told him what his ex professional dancer girlfriend told you. And you both get a restraining orders against her crazy ass.