How does James Maslow characters react to you being threatened?

This preferences is how James Maslow characters reacted to you, your friends and your family being threatening.
So pls vote, comment and add this book to your reading list if you haven't added it yet. And of course like it as well!

Bryce Dixon from Stars Fell on Alabama and Stars Fell Again ⭐️:
You and your boyfriend Bryce Dixon are having a day off from you filming one of your new movies that your boyfriend Bryce got you. When you receive a threatening letter in the mail from your older sister Madison Belle and it said "you slut little sister Y/F/N Y/M/N Belle you stole Bryce from me because your ex fiancé left you and he didn't want you ass. So you stole my man and your precious Y/P will be dead when you get home tomorrow from film your movie. And you have been warned." You start screaming after reading the note and you show your boyfriend Bryce and he calls the police and show them the threatening letter and they go to your older sister Madison's house and she was found dead with a gun in her hand.
Y/P: your pet
Y/F/N: your first name
Y/M/N: your middle name

Wyatt from 48 hours to live:
You and your boyfriend Wyatt are having a night at the nightclub that your boyfriend Wyatt works at where he figured out who killed his sister. And you get a text message on your phone saying that you and your boyfriend Wyatt precious baby girl Y/F/N Y/M/N Y/L/N (since we don't know what is Wyatt's last name in this movie) she will be killed dead in her sleep and you have been warned. And you show Wyatt this text message he automatically realized that it the person responsible for killing his sister
Y/L/N: your last name

Caleb Greene from It Happened One Valentine's:
You and your boyfriend Caleb have been dating for a couple of months now. And you are the recording studio with your boyfriend Caleb listening to him recording some new music when his manager Vivian Cartwright noticed that you are there. And she grabs you by your arm really hard and drags you out into the hall saying "aww poor innocent Y/F/N, Caleb is never going to be with you and he only wants to be with Carson Peet and you better break up with him and leave California. And go back to Y/H/T and crawl into your hole of a Y/H/S." And she walks away leaving you a cry mess and you walk back into the recording studio to grab your stuff when Caleb your boyfriend comes running after you to see what is wrong and you tell him what his manager Vivian said to you and he goes to her office and tells her ass off for threatened you. And he fires her as his manager.
Y/H/T: your hometown
Y/H/S: your home state

Jake from Room For Murder:
You and your boyfriend Jake are watching a movie together and cuddling when you hear the doorbell ringing. And you go to the front door and notice a mysterious package and you know that you and your boyfriend Jake didn't order anything. So when you bring it inside you open it and inside horrifying you. You scream and your boyfriend Jake comes running down the stairs with a gun and he sees what you are looking at the mysterious package that was delivered to you guys. It had a threatening letter and body parts of one of your best friend Y/B/F/N saying she / he dies tonight if you don't break up with Jake. And Jake figured out who sent you this mystery package and he kills the person and it was none other than your mom who hates your best friend.

Y/B/F/N: your best friend name

David Holden from Wolfhound:
You and your boyfriend David are having an amazing night dancing together Y/F/C or Y/F/N/P when you saw your ex boyfriend and he is giving you and your boyfriend David dirty looks. You go to the bathroom and Y/E/B/F/N pulls you into the guys bathroom threatening you that he is going to rape your ass and you bite on his hand and kick him in his dick. And you running out of the guys bathroom right into your boyfriend David's arms and you telling him what your ex boyfriend threatening to do to you in the guys bathroom. And he beats the shit out of your ex boyfriend ass and he dies from the fight.
Y/F/C: your favorite club
Y/F/N/P: your favorite nightime place
Y/E/B/F/N: your ex boyfriend name

Bart Foxsworth from Seeds of Yesterday:
You and your boyfriend Bart have been dating for a year now and his adopted sister Cindy can't stand your guys relationship because she and him were together (if you haven't watched this movie pls check it out). So one day when you were watching your boyfriend Bart playing tennis 🎾 with one of Y/B/F his adopted sister Cindy threatened you saying that one of darkest secrets was going to be revealed soon. And Bart will be hers again. And you hit her and she automatically gets in the your girlfriend hit me and stuff like that and of course your boyfriend Bart doesn't believe that. And you tell Bart can you guys talk by the swimming pool away from his ex girlfriend Cindy and of course he says yes. And you tell him that his adopted sister/ his ex girlfriend threatened you and you guys calls the cops and get a restraining orders against her ass.

Y/B/F: your best friend

Will from Art Show Bingo:
You and your boyfriend Will are spending time together at one of his art shows and you are so proud of him. When you are going to get your phone from his car you receive a text message from your crazy uncle Y/F/N saying that you are his and Will is not a man that can handle your wants and needs. And even sent you a naked picture of your body from your past threatening to send it your boyfriend Will. You blocked his number but you ran to your boyfriend and told him what your crazy uncle texted you and showed him the picture of you being naked and he called the cops and your crazy uncle went to prison for the rest of his miserable life.

Y/U/F/N: your uncle first name

Great Scott from We Need To Talk:
You and your boyfriend Great Scott are hanging out at home playing on Y/F/V/G when you get a text message from your boyfriend Great Scott ex girlfriend Aly Fulton saying that he has been cheating on you with other girls and even including her and if you don't break up with him I will post the video on his and Y/S/M/A and do it now you slut. You put down the video game 🎮 and you ran into the bedroom and your boyfriend Great Scott sees the text message on your phone from his ex girlfriend Aly and he runs into the bedroom and hugs you saying that his ex girlfriend is lying and her threats is going to see her crazy ass to jail so you guys calls the cops on her ass. And she gets locked up into a mental institution.
Y/F/V/G: your favorite video game
Y/S/M/A: your social media account