Authors Note

Hey guys Rusherevansfan1996 here I might not be posting a whole lot of Imagine and Preferences next week because my church is having Vacation Bible School and I will try to post the imagines that you guys have requested as well.

So I will be posting and working on a lot of imagine that you guys have requested like.

I have two imagines that is requested by cevans1981 and ZalenaAllen because they have requested a Andy Barber x Y\N one and both them are smut as well.

I have a imagine that was requested by ChristinaKalafatis of her and Kendall Schmidt and it is a smut one as well.

I have a imagine that was requested by Maddythecutie7th of her and James Maslow and this one will be a smut and a fluff one as well.

I will be posting an imagine of me and James Maslow for his birthday this Saturday as well because he will be turning 32 years old.

I will be posting an imagine of me and Lloyd Hansen playing by Chris Evans for his movie The Gray Man and it will be a smut one.

Here is a picture of Chris Evans and Ana De Armas from their interview for their upcoming movie called The Gray Man that is coming to select theaters tomorrow and it will be heading to  Netflix next Friday and I can't wait to see this movie!