When his characters walk in on you changing (Chris Evans /his characters)?

This preferences is when Chris Evans and his characters walked in on you changing and how they would react to it?

Chris Evans:
You just gotten home from interviews some celebrities for your local entertainment news show and you are upstairs in you and your boyfriend Chris bedroom and you are changing out of your work clothes into one of your boyfriends New England Patriots that goes down to your knees because you are way shorter than he is. You are almost done with taking off your work skirt when your boyfriend and his dog Dodger comes back home and heading upstairs to see where you are at. "Dodger Chris your boyfriend says to the dog where is your beautiful mom Y/N at because she should be home by now-." He was stopped in his tracks when he saw your ass in full display in front of him and Dodger. You turned to see him looking at your ass "hey handsome you like what you see boyfriend and you might want to close your mouth." And you giggled at him.
Y/N: your name

Captain America/ Steve Rogers:
You have just gotten back home from a battle at Wakanda with your boyfriend Steve Rogers /Captain America and the rest of the members of Team Captain America including your brother James "Bucky" Barnes, and your best friend Natasha Romanoff as well. You go to your bedroom at the Avengers Tower since you and your boyfriend Steve Rogers/ Captain America don't share a bedroom with each other because you are waiting until you guys get married. So are in your bathroom getting ready to take a shower when you realize you forgot Y/F/C bra and underwear so decided that no one would be walking in your bedroom so you run in to get them. When you grab them you hear your bedroom door open and standing there is your boyfriend Steve turning bright red in the face and you quickly cover up. "Y/N/N I didn't mean to open the door I was wondering if you wanted to watch one of those movies on my list but I will let you shower first-." He quickly turns around as he bumps into stuff in your bedroom and closes the door behind him. You run into the bathroom and shower and that is why you realize that your boyfriend never seen a woman naked before until now. And that Y/S/H/N isn't worth nothing with out Y/S/P.
Y/N/N: your nickname
Y/S/H/N: your superhero name
Y/S/P: your super power
Y/F/C: your favorite color

Curtis Everett:
Sadly everyone walks in on you changing especially your boyfriend Curtis.

Johnny Storm/ Human Torch 🔥:
You are in the lab at the Richards residence when you are working with your big brother Ben Grimm and his best friend Reed Richards when you accidentally spilled some chemicals on your clothes so you excuse yourself from the guys and go to your bedroom and strip them off of your body and you are almost naked when your boyfriend Johnny Storm aka Human Torch knocked on the door and you are naked and you don't even get to say "Torch🔥 I think you need to come back later because I am-". Before you could finish your sentence he opens the door and was embarrassed because he walked in on you saying "my sexy girlfriend Y/F/N Y/M/N Grimm is naked without me I am shocked but I will let you shower." Let's just say he loves seeing you naked but he wouldn't say that in front of your big brother Ben.
Y/F/N: your first name
Y/M/N: your middle name

Andy Barber:
You have just got home from working at the local news station and you just got done taking a shower when you are only in a towel when your boyfriend Andy comes into the bedroom and he is so embarrassed that he doesn't even say anything to you and he walks out the bedroom.

Ransom Drysdale:
You have just got home from working with your boyfriend Ransom's grandpa Harlan and you decided to go for a swim so you decided to put on one of Y/F/S of bikini and you thought your boyfriend Ransom wasn't home but he was and he saw you completely naked and he didn't say anything and he left the room.
Y/F/S: your favorite style

Colin Shea:
Same as Ransom

Judd:
Same as Captain America/ Steve Rogers but you are a student

Kyle:
Same as Andy Barber

Lloyd Hansen:
Same as Johnny Storm/ Human Torch

Jake Wyler:
Same as Andy Barber

Ari Levinson:
Same as Johnny Storm/ Human Torch

Nick Vaughan:
Same as Chris Evans

Mike Weiss:
Same as Andy Barber

Kyle:
Same as Chris Evans

Jake Jensen:
Same as Captain America/ Steve Rogers

Me/ Narrator:
Same as Chris Evans

Nick Gnat:
Same as Andy Barber

Jimmy D.:
Same as Curtis Everett

Hayden/ Harvard Hottie 🥵:
Same as Johnny Storm/ Human Torch 🔥

Frank Alder:
Same as Andy Barber

Cole Riggan:
Same as Chris Evans