{2}

Switch

Shuichi's POV•

As I open my heavy eyelids a struggle to get a grasp of what happened. I seemed to have broken out in a cold sweat, flooded with confusion. One of the first things I noticed were suttle hunger pains but I decided it was something I could ignore for the time being. I sat up in this unfamiliar bed and looked around the room until I remembered what happened. 

"Where and who am I?" I thought out loud.

I got out of the bed and walked around for a minute trying to find a light switch. I felt shorter than I last remembered.  I soon found one by the door and flipped it on. I walked to the bathroom only to find the only mirror shattered. I leaned down and felt for a decent sized piece and I glared into it. The reflection that stared back had long purple hair and bright, beautiful purple eyes. He had a very pale complexion almost as white as the uniform he...no, I wear.

"So.. I seem to have gotten Kokichi.. huh.. pretty ironic." 

Addition to all of his other, more prominent features laid eyebags under his eyes.

"Makes me wonder when he slept last, maybe he's having nightmares.."

I decided to explore his dorm to try and pass the time and to maybe....understand him better. I made my way out of the bathroom, making a mental note to ask Kokichi what happened to the mirror. One of the first thing I did was go over to the desk right next to his bed, tripping over a few boxes on the way. 

"I don't know what i expected but his dorm is a mess! Maybe it would help if i cleaned it later."

I opened the first drawer of the desk to find some wrinkled papers. I gently pulled the stack out of the drawer to get a better look at them.

The papers contained scribbled out drawings, plans? Something I couldn't make out which puzzled me more.

I went through many of the other drawers until I found the monopad we received last motive. I turned it on to figure out it was quite literally his.

"Ill look at his motive video I guess. Maybe it'll give me a hint too who he really is..."

...

"Dice...wow..so my theory was right...he did lie about all  his members ..they seemed to have meant a lot to him though."

a white board across the room caught my eye so I make my way over to it. The board is scattered with pictures from each of our classmates, including myself. A note was left under it.

"He... finds me trustworthy..." It makes me feel some sort of way i can not explain.

"God I feel really light headed and weak...when was the last time he ate? This is to much I might pass out.....hm?"

I notice some photographs taped to the wall, the pictures with held people dressed in funny clown costumes, dice. In the center of most of the was kokichi, being showered with affection and praise from these people he felt were family. 

I turn to go find a chair to sit it, my head had started aching. My vision starts the blur and I loosing feeling in my legs, before i could register what was happening i passed out.

Kokichi's POV•

A sudden jolt woke me up, a bead of sweat falls down my forehead as I began thinking to myself.  All my memories began flooding back to me, I quickly got out of the bed and rushed to the closest mirror. I stare directly into the mirror, the face staring back was not mine...

"Im... Saihara-chan."

I sat there for a moment trying to calm my nerves, grasping onto the counter. I looked back up at the mirror. Saihara-Chan's beautiful golden eyes stare back at me. I walked out of the bathroom and sat on the bed. A million thoughts flooded through my head as I figured out what to do. I unlock the door and peeked out into the hallway.

No one seems to be awake so I go back into the dorm and close the door. It was clean and tidy unlike my room so I couldn't do much, it didn't contain anything cool. I went back over to the bed and sat there for what felt like forever. It felt so uncomfortable yet so right.

I decided I should probably go check on Shumai, but then I remembered that going out before the morning announcement could cause a murder or something even worse. Even if it was a "rule" made by the students it would have been smarter to follow it so I decided I'll go in the morning. I pulled back the blankets on the bed and tried to sleep, but I couldn't. Something felt wrong and I just couldn't put my finger on it...

•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•

☆•Total word count: 831•☆