CHAPTER 17

It was night Lincoln was trying the shadow clone technic, before doing a clone.

Lincoln: I did it!

Lincoln collapsed before the clone puffed.

...

When Lincoln came to it was day time with Emmanuel laying next to a tree reading a book under the shad.

Emmanuel: you're awake.

Lincoln: it's morning?

Emmanuel: it's was never night.

Lincoln: what?

Emmanuel: you where practicing for about 5 minutes, it just felt like hours.

Lincoln: how'd you-

Emmanuel: just a little genjutsu.

Lincoln: how long was I out?

Emmanuel: about thirty minutes.

Lincoln: thirty minutes?

Emmanuel: yeah, I'll let you rest to build your chakra.

...

Lincoln was training with Emmanuel on hand to hand combat before Lincoln got a leg sweep.

Emmanuel: you lake deffens, attack and offense.

Lincoln: you don't say.

Emmanuel: let's get back at it.

Lincoln gets up before opening his sharingan.

Lincoln: okay.

They continue with Lincoln able to avoid a few attacks before getting punched in the stomach going down.

Emmanuel: you good?

Lincoln kept coughing.

Emmanuel: I guess we're done for the day.

He began to walk away before Lincoln got up.

Lincoln: l-let keep going.

He continued to walk away before Lincoln made a clone and punched him in the back of the head.

Emmanuel gave Lincoln's clone a roundhouse kick sending it flying to a tree, Emmanuel had activating his sharingan his sharingan began to change form fully activated to a different sharingan.

(A.N)
Emmanuel Mangekyo Sharingan, I don't own the picture.

Lincoln made another clone, Emanuel disappeared before kicking the clone in the head, Lincoln made another clone which charged at Emmanuel who punched it into the ground.

Lincoln made two more clones and all three attacked him, while the clones fought Emmanuel while Lincoln spirit a fire ball at Emmanuel who disappeared with the fireball hitting his clones.

Emmanuel appeared next to Lincoln who was about to make another clone but Emmanuel flipped him over his shoulder.

Emmanuel: don't.

Lincoln: you win, I'm sorry!

Emmanuel let's him go before he got up.