CHAPTER 3

Lincoln was walking with Clyde since school had ended for the day.

Clyde: uh Lincoln no offense but, what's with the eye patch it's kinda been bugging me all day.

Lincoln: sorry but the sun's been hurting my eye alot lately.

Clyde: okay so you wanna come over to my place to play video games.

Lincoln: sorry, I'm gonna be busy a lot lately, I'll let you know when I'm free.

Clyde: uh okay.

...

Lincoln was in the woods reading another scroll.

Lincoln: a lot of these seem to be fire move, I wonder if I can do any.

He tried doing hand signs which he messed up for about three hours before giving up because it was getting dark.

...

Lincoln arrived home he went upstairs where.

Lynn Jr: great it you, you better keep your bad luck to yourself.

Lincoln ignored her and proceeded to his room before locking it and continued practicing before falling asleep.

...

Lynn was banging on the bathroom door getting the attention of the others.

Lynn Jr: get out here!

Lincoln opened the door before getting pulled out.

Lincoln: hey I was here first.

Lynn Jr: I don't care loser.

Lincoln got up and started heading to his room.

Lana: are you okay?

Lincoln: ya I'm fine.

Lana: what's with the eye patch?

Lincoln: don't worry about it.

...

The most of Lincoln spare time was used trying to master the hand signs or reading scrolls, he would head to the woods after school to practice he had recently started training with his sharingan.

Lincoln took a deep breath before doing the hand signs.

Lincoln: fire style fire ball jitsu.

Before spiting a fire ball that started off small before becoming medium.

Lincoln: finally I did-

Lincoln fell into the lake before coming out of the water.

Lincoln: I should get going.

*Meanwhile*

Three figures in mask where kneeling before someone the person was in the shadows but a red glow was seen.

???: What news do you bring?

Anbu: He excepted us.

???: You let him get away!

Anbu 2: We apologize for the mistake, but the mission wasn't a complete failure, we where able to retrieve one of the eyes.

One of the mask figure drop a see through container with an eye in it.

???: Do you enjoy celebrating your incompetence.

Anbu: Not at all Lord Danzo.

Danzo: Than I suggest you stop patting yourselves on the back and find the target.

Anbu: Consider it done Lord Danzo.

They leave.

Danzo: Incompetence fools, at this rate I might never reach my goal.

He looked at the eye

Danzo: But some of them have there use but they do not compare to the anbu of the hidden leaf.

He looked at the eye to see it was at the second stage.

Danzo: In do time I'll have enough power to return to the hidden leaf and take my revenge.