CHAPTER 28

Anbu where kneeling before danzo.

Danzo: find me the boy, he his my key to regaining the Mangekyo Sharingan, you are to bring him back alive.

Anbu: as you wish Lord Danzo

...

Lex was walking to the apartment before someone put a hand on her shoulder making her turn being meet with three people in masks who knocked her out.

Anbu: one down.

Anbu 2: two to go.

...

Lincoln was walking around town wondering what he should do before pulling out his phone with the time hitting 11:25.

Lincoln: ugh, what I'm I going to do I can't just leave, what's about Lana, Luna and Lily.

He stop for a moment.

Lincoln:  I guess I should have try to reach them, I'm sure they've been worried.

He sighed.

Lincoln: I need to see them to at least say goodbye, I need a hurry if I'm a minute late Emma's not waiting.

He runs in the other direction.

...

Lincoln arrived awhile away from the loud house before sighing at the sight of it.

Lincoln: if anything happens I'll take care of it, but I wish I could just see them with out going through the door or.

Lincoln shock his head.

Lincoln: I don't have time to try that.

He makes his way to the house but shockingly finds the front door wide open.

Lincoln looked up at the roof to see Luna and Lana being carried away by anbu.

Lincoln: Luna Lana!

Lincoln tried it follow them from the ground but lost track of them.

Lincoln: no.

...

Lincoln made his way to the top with the hill

Lincoln: Emmanuel I need your help-

He noticed Emmanuel was gone before pulling out his phone to check the time seeing 12:16.

Lincoln: no, what I'm I going to do now.

...

Lincoln went back to the loud house walking in to see the living room a mess, before looking for any type of hint.

Lincoln: coming on, come on.

He looked for a while before finding a note that was stick to a wall.

...

What seemed like no where is seen with a building in the middle.

Over the distance Lincoln and five shadow clones are seen on the top of a trees.

Clone: what do we do?

Lincoln: at this point anything, we're on our own here.

Clone 2: you mean on your own.

The rest all turned to the clone.

Clone 3: not the time to be a smart ass.

Lincoln: this shadow move could be my only hope so far.

Clone: but you just made it.

Clone 3: and tried it once.

Clone 2: and failed.

Lincoln turned to the clone.

Clone: his right you know, if this doesn't work......

Lincoln: okay new plan.

...

All five Lincoln clones had surrounded the building from the top of tree unaware to the anbu.

They proceeded to doing hand signs before spiting fireballs in five different direction hitting the anbu before they puffed.

Clone:3 what the, Lincoln it's a-!

The clone puffed after getting stabbed form behind.

Lincoln came out of a shadow next to the building before sling the door seeing Luna, Lana and Lex all tied up before something truly change his expression.

Bombs where planted all over the building with ten seconds left on the timer before hitting zero then exploding sending Lincoln and some trees flying.