CHAPTER 23

Lincoln and Emmanuel where in the living room with Emmanuel reading with a cup of coffee and Lincoln watching TV.

Lincoln: so what are we doing today?

Emmanuel: we get you some new clothes cause I'm tied of you wereing the same clothes..

Lincoln: okay.

Emmanuel: then we fix the color, then I finally got started on getting my own place.

Lincoln: okay.

Lex walked in before sitting next to Lincoln.

Lex: hey dudes.

Emmanuel: no emo look today.

Lex: told you I had other clothes, by the way sorry about the other day.

Emmanuel: what happened to him anyway?

Lex: my friend said they amputated his arm, he won't be able to use it if they didn't anyway.

Emmanuel: I see.

Lex: Lincoln.

Lincoln: yeah.

Lex: here.

Lincoln: contact lenses, thanks.

Lex: now you don't have to where that eye patch.

Emmanuel: anything else?

Lex: you know that artist that you like, what was his name again re-

Emmanuel: you mean Rema?

Lex: ya his playing in town tonight.

Emmanuel: for real.

Lex: ya.

Emmanuel: cool I'll go get tickets.

Lex: sold out.

Emmanuel: then why'd you-

Lex: here.

Emmanuel: tickets and backstage passes, thanks.

Lex: no problem, you hook me up with boozes I got you the tickets now we're cool.

Emmanuel: thanks.

Lex: see you.

She leaves.

Emmanuel: change of plans, we got new clothes, a haircut then we meet Rema.

Lincoln was a bit confused about seeing Emmanuel excited seen well ever.

Lincoln: okay.

...

Lincoln walked out of a hair salon with black and orange tips hair before Emmanuel walked out not long after with a new hair cut.

Lincoln: nice cut Emma.

Emmanuel: do you want me to punch you, because I will.

Lincoln: easy I was joking.

Emmanuel: me too, but why the tips?

Lincoln: I just thought it looked cool.

Emmanuel: okay.

Lincoln: you seem really excited about tonight.

Emmanuel: not ever day your favorite artist comes to town, come on let's go get you some new clothes.

Lincoln: okay.

...

An anbu was bloody with his mask cracked and other dead anbu around.

Danzo: all you fools give is excuses, I'm beginning to think you're services are no longer.

Anbu: mercy.

Danzo: showing you mercy would be more than enough reason for your failer.

Another anbu came to the first ones aid.

Anbu 2: Lord Danzo please one more chance we will bring you the eye please.

Danzo: leave my sight, now.

The remaining anbu dragged themselves out of the room.

Danzo: fools, worthless fools, with each second I spend in this world Sasuke grow stronger.

Danzo took a breath.

Danzo: at this rate my best option is to go looking for the sharingan myself.

Danzo walked to a different room opening a dresser with a suit in it.

Danzo: it's been a while since I went after an Uchiha myself, but I have no choice.