CHAPTER 36

Danzo had fully unwrap his arm reveled the five sharingan on it that moved around a bit, freaking Lincoln and Emmanuel out.

Lincoln: ugh.

Emmanuel: what with the eyes on your right arm?

Danzo: many things, it's a long story, even longer come to think of it.

Emmanuel: doesn't matter, I don't want to hear it.

Danzo: I wasn't going to say.

Emmanuel: Lincoln.

Lincoln grabbed the eye and took off with his clones.

Danzo: after the boy, retrieve both sharingan.

Emmanuel: not so fast.

Emmanuel did some hand signs before putting his hand on the ground making a seal appear before a giant cube appeared around Danzo and the anbu before they all got electrocuted them.

The cube disappeared before the two anbu dropped Danzo missing before Emmanuel brought out a sword before Danzo came out of nowhere with a sword made of wind.

Danzo: do you really think you can beat me with lighting.

Emmanuel gets some distance from Danzo.

Emmanuel: I was just paying respect, but I see you're down an eye already.

Danzo: no matter, I will be getting three new ones soon.

Lincoln was watching the sparks fly from a distance as Danzo and Emmanuel sword clashed.

Lincoln: wow.

Danzo was pushed back before doing hand signs

Danzo: wind style: vacuum wave.

Danzo sending wind toward Emmanuel who jump out of the way.

The wind hit a rock slicing throw the rock.

Danzo: wind style: vacuum wave barrage.

Danzo sent wind towards Emmanuel in three places before spitting wind towards Emmanuel holding him in one place before the wind sliced him.

Emmanuel: ahh.

Danzo: it's a petty, what would your father think of you.

As those words were said by Danzo something snapped in Emmanuel.

Emmanuel disappeared before reappearing kicking Danzo sending him flying before reappearing and continued kicking Danzo sending Danzo to the ground before appearing in the air with two shadow clones.

All three: fire style, fireball jutsu.

Emmanuel and his clones sent fire dragons at Danzo.